“A very good surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Dana
Nice, France
“A very good surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

very good local food cooked by Adil and the restaurant really was very nice. i recommand it if you go in dana you have to taste this food absolutly

Visited June 2014

Liverpool, Canada
“Nom nom!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This restaurant is owned by some Bedouins. They make authentic Bedouin food. I had magloba, BBQ Chicken, Kepsi...all the traditional dishes. I was staying in the partner hotel for 12 nights - so I had lots of opportunity to try their food. It was all great. I didn't have one bad meal...or become sick from anything. The owner is committed to buying the best cuts of meat and the chicken was often alive a couple of hours before you eat it. Fresh!

The kitchen is meticulously clean - cleanest kitchen I have seen in Arabia! HA! The restaurant is new, so everything is rather pristine and clean. And on cold nights, the owner let me sit in the restaurant with the heat and fed me tons of tea. The people that work there are lovely and unobtrusive. I never got harassed and they just let me 'be'.

This is the only restaurant in Dana village...and is definitely worth stopping by, even if just for coffee and nargila -- but you really should try the food. It's good and plentiful - worth every JD. It's also a place to buy water if the little shop is closed.

• Visited January 2014