If you're planning on visiting Bansko ski resort than this is definitely one best places to stay. Very close to the Gondola ski lift (less then 5 min walk) this proved to be worth while due to having to carry your ski/snowboarding equipment and walk in your ski/snow boots. A short walk to supermarket and restaurants.
1) Very good size for holding all your ski/snowboarding equipment
2) Has good facilities (fridge, microwave, cooker top and toaster)
3) Nice comfortable bed (wood be nice if it had fitted bed sheets)
4) Electric heaters
5) Decent sized bathroom
1) No shower or bath cover so can easily get bathroom wet.
2) No WIFI in room, there is a Wired ethernet connection bit it was very poor quality (seemed like the service was throttled a lot) and if you tried to upload picture to FB it never happened.
You can get decent WIFI connection in the main reception lounge.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bansko Royal Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bansko Royal Towers Hotel Bansko