“The worst hotel in Durres” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel Bleart
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Shkembi i Kavajes, Durres 2001, Albania   |
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Durres
Gnjilane, Kosovo
“The worst hotel in Durres”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The worst experience I ever had in a hotel in Albania. The room was small, one could hardly walk through the breakfast buffet was very poor and the staff was very unfriendly!!!!!
The parking was slots where always occupied and you have to waist time by searching for a parking plot. I will never stay in this horrible hotel anymore.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

It is just was perfecttttttt everythinggggggg, good Service , very clean pool, big rooms, safe parking place everythinggggg, from today I will never change this Hotel anymore......

• Stayed June 2012
Prishtina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I stayed at hotel "BLEART" twice this year (March and Aprill) for two nights over a weekend together with my family. The hotel was modern and the rooms were a decent size which is not always standard for hotels in Durres. The service was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The warm welcoming on arrival was a nice touch. To get back to the rooms, they were with perfect view on the seaside, with great balcony outside for smokers and also enjoying the view of the beach while having a drink. The restaurant is great with a perfect service and delicious food (especially seafood) and great cake "Torte me pete" which is very rear to find better in whole Albania. The nice thing to mention is also the free wireless internet all around the hotel. That's also the out door swimming pool in the price included. That's all I have to say for the moment and: I will definitively come back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

went to the seaside of Albania and stop in this hotel
the room is very cheap (specially during low season) but nice room
large bed well furnished
the bathroom is nothing special just normal
we couldn't enjoy the view on the sea from the room because of contruction, they were preparing the season
the staff is very helpful and devoted to the client
went to the restaurant and get very well surprised by the kitchen, the fishes and the wine were amazing

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

My visit at "Bleart" came after a friend of mine from Boston suggest me this place. It was my father birthday and I was looking for a good place to go. To be very honest after 30 minutes drive from Tirana,too many things was coming on my mind. Once we got at the restaurant the front view hold my breathing. Amazing I said. It was true. And after a great lunch with my family we couldnt found the words to thanks the staff. This is the reason I am sitting and writing something greatful about this place. I live in NY and my brother in Boston and we went in Albania just for a surprise birthday and we did it. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011 via mobile

When I arrived, I was greatly very warmly from the receptionist and the owner. Very clean hotel. The room was a great layout. Very great furniture, view from the balcony to the ocean was beautiful. My family and I had dinner in pista and live music and the service was excellent. Always on time. We were approach by the singer which was very special. I ordered the fish called levrek. It was the best I ever had. Terrific Olympic pool.

• Stayed August 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. The room was clean and modern furnished. The food is excellent in the restaurant and the pleasure pier. The staff was very kind as well. We enjoyed very much our stay here this August.

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Hotel Bleart? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Bleart

Address: Shkembi i Kavajes, Durres 2001, Albania
Location: Albania > Durres County > Durres
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Durres
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Bleart 2*
Whether you are travelling as a tourist or a businessperson, Hotel Bleart offers you all the amenities you are looking for! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Bleart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Bleart, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.