“Hotel BLEART” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 35 Hotels in Durres
Prishtina
“Hotel BLEART”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I stayed at hotel "BLEART" twice this year (March and Aprill) for two nights over a weekend together with my family. The hotel was modern and the rooms were a decent size which is not always standard for hotels in Durres. The service was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The warm welcoming on arrival was a nice touch. To get back to the rooms, they were with perfect view on the seaside, with great balcony outside for smokers and also enjoying the view of the beach while having a drink. The restaurant is great with a perfect service and delicious food (especially seafood) and great cake "Torte me pete" which is very rear to find better in whole Albania. The nice thing to mention is also the free wireless internet all around the hotel. That's also the out door swimming pool in the price included. That's all I have to say for the moment and: I will definitively come back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

went to the seaside of Albania and stop in this hotel
the room is very cheap (specially during low season) but nice room
large bed well furnished
the bathroom is nothing special just normal
we couldn't enjoy the view on the sea from the room because of contruction, they were preparing the season
the staff is very helpful and devoted to the client
went to the restaurant and get very well surprised by the kitchen, the fishes and the wine were amazing

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

My visit at "Bleart" came after a friend of mine from Boston suggest me this place. It was my father birthday and I was looking for a good place to go. To be very honest after 30 minutes drive from Tirana,too many things was coming on my mind. Once we got at the restaurant the front view hold my breathing. Amazing I said. It was true. And after a great lunch with my family we couldnt found the words to thanks the staff. This is the reason I am sitting and writing something greatful about this place. I live in NY and my brother in Boston and we went in Albania just for a surprise birthday and we did it. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011 via mobile

When I arrived, I was greatly very warmly from the receptionist and the owner. Very clean hotel. The room was a great layout. Very great furniture, view from the balcony to the ocean was beautiful. My family and I had dinner in pista and live music and the service was excellent. Always on time. We were approach by the singer which was very special. I ordered the fish called levrek. It was the best I ever had. Terrific Olympic pool.

• Stayed August 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. The room was clean and modern furnished. The food is excellent in the restaurant and the pleasure pier. The staff was very kind as well. We enjoyed very much our stay here this August.

• Stayed August 2011
Tirana, Albania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

Our visit at "Bleart" came as we got a relevant wedding invitation. Indeed this area is full with hotels of different qualities and lay about 20 km far from Durres. Behind of hotels including "Bleart" goes one of main road and there is a huge traffic as this road connects center of the country with entire south Albania.
Room it was in a way clean, but the furnitures are out of the time. Tables and chairs oblivious are looking old even used in few years. This was a side view room ( in term of park view room, but there is no park). On right side of the hotel is now working on at the new facility . Hotel faces with it's front side to the sea, so probably sea view room are better. The bar in the sea from the terrace view of the hotel doesn't fit with the pretty sea view you get from there.
Cooking at the restaurant is fine, but such a observation may be is not realistic as we didn't face at a normal day. But as they cook well in crowd numbers of people sure will be easer and better with the reduce number of costumers. Any way this was the best part of our only one night accommodation.
Service at the reception was correct and price for the room reasonable. Pool at the day was cover with some artificial and plastic flowers in term of the weeding ceremony so no comment on it. Parking is an other pretty difficult point as they don't have enough place.
We got a impression that for wedding this place is fine, and looks they are orientating the hotel in that direction.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011 via mobile

Excellent food and services, comfortable location and residence, splendid see and hills view, wonderful garden and flowers?remarkable management!

• Stayed August 2010

Been to Hotel Bleart? Share your experiences!