“Just a bad stay on all accounts” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pine Bluff Inn & Suites

You added Pine Bluff Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Pine Bluff Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3103 East Market Street, Pine Bluff, AR 71601 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Pine Bluff)   |
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Just a bad stay on all accounts”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

When travelling with my basset hounds, I have always found the LaQuinta brand the best for pet friendly travel. I have had consistent stays, and haven't even missed my Embassy Suites or Marriott hotels I stay in when solo. Then there is Pine Bluff. From the get-go this place was a disaster. It took my near ten minutes of waiting as the front desk clerk and manager finished their talk and cigarette out front to acknowledge I was waiting at front desk. The room was OK, but the grounds and hallways were just dirty and unkempt. Food was spilled at one exit, it remained there all day and until I left the next day. One maintenance team member, complained about the heavy cement bags he was asked to lug for the renovation. The area is seedy, garbage strewn allover the parking lot. I can see why the much nicer Best Western and all-brick Super 8 would be better choices if you need to be in this area. The mall is within wealking distance, except for the three anchors Dillards, Sears and JC Penney it is mostly empty.

I understand a renovation is going on, but I am afraid its will be done on the cheap and not lend to an overall consistent La Quinta property. The brand should really look into taking away this flag. The area is dismal. stay away! I chose it because it was 500 miles from my previous destination.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bella Vista, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Although the pool is closed and the rooms are being updated, we found this hotel to be a good value and comfortable. We especially enjoyed the full hot breakfast. The location is convenient to Pines Mall for shopping and there's an excellent Red Lobster restaurant nearby we'd recommend for supper. The location is also very convenient to the main highways for travelers. For "Return" members, this hotel offers one of the lowest point requirements for a free night. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was down in Pine Bluff, AR for a school reunion this Memorial Day weekend. The hotel is under construction; however, it should be closed. I had to spray Febreeze so that I could stay in the room, carpet was old and dirty. The walls were dirty, cabinet that held the tv was scratched up so I had to place a towel over it so that I could not look at it...lighting was horrible...could not open drapes to add lighting as the room(window) was next door to the exit outside where people could look in (first floor).... my bathroom had hair on the floor that did not belong to me...AND THE TV DID NOT WORK!!!!! I really want my money back!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Plano, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

It is clean and conveniently located though little out of the town but personally I like quite places. The breakfast is little better than the average free breakfast. Linens and towels were quite clean. The hotel staff were quite welcoming and professional. It offers quite stuff at a reasonable price

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Bella Vista, Arkansas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We always stay at a LaQuinta for their awesome beds, but the wonderful pillowtop beds were missing here. We asked to be switched from the first room given us as the beds were swaybacked. Our second room was moderately better, but then what I found were old, stained pillows under the pillow cases which was disgusting. They have the old sytle bedspreads which need to be replaced. The carpets were in good shape but needed cleaning, and the bathroom tub needed some caulking. The walls are paper thin which surprised us as the property appears to be fairly new. The double queen beds in our room had large wood headboards that were placed right against the wall and needless to say our neighbors next door with their "super activity" kept banging their wall and thus rocking my bed. I had to call the front desk about all the partying going on at midnight at which time I was told it was prom night. We were on the 3rd floor and management should have blocked a special section of rooms for the prom goers rather than dispurse the partiers through the hotel. This property does not meet the LQ standards and we will never stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Manager L Q, General Manager at Pine Bluff Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Guest,:

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta.

We want to assure you that your complaint is taken very seriously and that corrective action has been taken on the same. Also wanted to update that qware investing close to half a million dollars on renovation to give a fresh look to our property.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon

We will also reach out to you to discuss the issue

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room was nice and pretty clean and the bed was normal - nothing special, but the staff was very friendly and the breakfast was very good - lots of bacon :-) If in Pine Bluff we would probably stay here again, but it would be nice if the pool were open and we are curious about the Hampton there - it was filled up the night we were in town, but the place was just fine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest:

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Pine Bluff La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This place was not highly recommended by some reviewers but it was a wonderful diamond in the rough of Central Arkansas. I stayed here on business and could not have been treated better. It doesn't look run down at all from the outside, but the inside is even better designed and the lobby is great. The breakfast food is REAL FOOD, HOT and clean. The manager was a great guy who I chatted with and he is more than fair with people whom I saw him interact. You WILL NOT find a better hotel for your travel dollar in all of Central Arkansas!

Room Tip: Ask for any available upgrades! Stay on the first floor if you are able!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

We will see you soon.

870-850-0444

Been to Pine Bluff Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!