“College Homecoming Game” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very economical stay with very conscientioous, intelligent managing family. Security a good extreme! If we pass thru Pine Bluff again, we'll definitely go back. Confidently can recommend.

Jack and Kutzi from Minnesota

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Supereight, Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments on your Hotel stay, it was a pleasure having you stay with us, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

Yours Sincerely,

Sam Patel
MO Ozarks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed one night, and I enjoyed the staff and thought the room very clean. I would certainly stay again. The staff was very alert to our needs, helped with directions, and guided us to restaurants in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Supereight, Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments on your hotel stay at Super 8 Hotel Pine Bluff, AR. It’s always a great feeling when we see great comments from our guests. I hope to see you and your family on your next trip to Pine Bluff, AR.

Yours Thankfully,

Sam Patel
Greenbrier
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The desk clerk was very nice but there were a few problems. The pool is out of order. They say they are working on it but we didn't see any work going on. I booked and paid for 2 nights but after the first night trying to sleep on the terrible matress, we just drove on home. It was one of the worst I have slept on. The breakfast was ok but as I got orange juice I happen to look and between the wall and the machine I saw mouse droppings.It was nasty. The wifi is slow. The room was clean except the grout by the tub needs to be bleached. The towels are very thin. There was a popcorn machine at the front desk but I never saw any popped. It was quiet at night and we appreciated that. Also, the air worked ok but if I had not had my fan, getting ready in the bathroom would have been uncomfortable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Supereight, Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear guest,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for visiting the Super8 Hotel in Pine Bluff. We take any assertion or complaint about our facilities and services very seriously and would like to reply to each point that you have raised:

I do apologize that you didn’t have a pleasant stay at our hotel and did not find the bed comfortable. We are currently working on our pool as we are in the process of resurfacing our pool so we can provide the best and safest swimming experience for our guests when they arrive at our hotel. We also inform each guest before check in, that the facility is not available due to renovations so that they make an informed choice prior to staying. I am sorry to hear that the breakfast did not meet you expectations; however we must follow set standards required by Super 8 Hotel. The object that you presumed between the wall and the machine while getting your orange juice was not “mouse droppings”, it is a precautionary measure that we take to prevent any type of bugs. We try to provide a very high speed Wi-Fi service available, however, our provider (being the only provider in town) sometimes have their own service problems which in turn may slow our service down. I am also sorry that the air conditioning was not cooling too well for you as they work very hard when turned on, due to the excessive heat.

I hope in the near future you will be able to give us another chance in providing you a more pleasurable stay.

Yours Sincerely,

Mitz Patel

Been to Super 8 Pine Bluff? Share your experiences!