“My family vaction at Pine Bluff Super 8.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Greenbrier
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The desk clerk was very nice but there were a few problems. The pool is out of order. They say they are working on it but we didn't see any work going on. I booked and paid for 2 nights but after the first night trying to sleep on the terrible matress, we just drove on home. It was one of the worst I have slept on. The breakfast was ok but as I got orange juice I happen to look and between the wall and the machine I saw mouse droppings.It was nasty. The wifi is slow. The room was clean except the grout by the tub needs to be bleached. The towels are very thin. There was a popcorn machine at the front desk but I never saw any popped. It was quiet at night and we appreciated that. Also, the air worked ok but if I had not had my fan, getting ready in the bathroom would have been uncomfortable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Supereight, Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear guest,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for visiting the Super8 Hotel in Pine Bluff. We take any assertion or complaint about our facilities and services very seriously and would like to reply to each point that you have raised:

I do apologize that you didn’t have a pleasant stay at our hotel and did not find the bed comfortable. We are currently working on our pool as we are in the process of resurfacing our pool so we can provide the best and safest swimming experience for our guests when they arrive at our hotel. We also inform each guest before check in, that the facility is not available due to renovations so that they make an informed choice prior to staying. I am sorry to hear that the breakfast did not meet you expectations; however we must follow set standards required by Super 8 Hotel. The object that you presumed between the wall and the machine while getting your orange juice was not “mouse droppings”, it is a precautionary measure that we take to prevent any type of bugs. We try to provide a very high speed Wi-Fi service available, however, our provider (being the only provider in town) sometimes have their own service problems which in turn may slow our service down. I am also sorry that the air conditioning was not cooling too well for you as they work very hard when turned on, due to the excessive heat.

I hope in the near future you will be able to give us another chance in providing you a more pleasurable stay.

Mitz Patel
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had a Marvelous stay in Super 8 Motel in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. I am not sure what was better; 1st the service * beautiful people's and facility *, best fresh Coffee and Breakfast do not forget the Popcorn or the bed. Seriously, I have never slept better at a hotel, the staffs is unbelievable in every sense of the term, and while the hotel is of course, beautiful, I want to say to Amrit,Gevera and Mitz…. Thanks!

TINY - Florida : - )

Room Tip: Very clean and Quiet Hotel. * RECOMMEND *
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I usually don't write reviews but for this hotel I'll make an exception. Upon arrival greeted by the most amazing people I have met. They went over and beyond to cater our needs. The rooms were clean and fresh. I will always stay at super 8 when we go to pine bluff. Thanks to the GM Mitesh Patel for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank for taking the time out of your day to write a review on your Hotel stay, I’m glad you had a wonderful stay and your needs were all met, we do try our best to take care of all of our guests. We look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Pine Bluff, AR.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

This site currently rates this property as the Number 1 Motel in Pine Bluff. If the owners continue to maintain it the way they do it should stay there. When an inn affiliated with an ecconomy chain can claim such an honor, it tells you something about the people that run the place. Look at the photo of this property. Notice that the exterior is brick and that the property is well landscaped. When was the last time someone built a Super 8 out of brick or planted that nice of a garden outside it? The Patel family who run the motel treat it like it is there personal motel and not part of a chain. I was impressed when one of the family members greated me by name when I arrived and still remembered when I stayed there two years prior to that time. The rooms are clean. The property is well maintained. The place was quiet. There was no riff raff there. One little plus about this place is that the waffle iron makes 3 little waffles instead one big one. This is helpful when feeding kids since sometimes they don't like to split stuff. About the only bad thing about this place is that when I was there the indoor pool was out of commission. This is only a temporary thing. However, it has been taking a while to fix because the Patel's have been doing all the work themselves and they want to make sure it is done right. Hopefully by now they are finished fixing the pool. If I need a room in Pine Bluff I will continue to stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

It was an honor to have you come back and stay with us, I do apologize about our swimming pool being out of order, its nearly fixed just a few other things to go. Again on behalf of myself and everyone at the Super Hotel Pine Bluff, thank you for staying with us.

Thankfully,

Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This hotel was great! The staff was really wonderful and helpful, the management really stayed on top of things, and the hotel itself was very clean and nicely maintained. The rates were very competitive for the area too. We will be back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your commenting on you Hotel stay, at Super 8 just like other Hotels we try our best to exceed our guest expectations its gratifying when our guests are pleased with our services once again thank you for choosing Super 8, Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

Sam Patel

Been to Super 8 Pine Bluff? Share your experiences!