“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Lincoln
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I would give this a 5-star had the hot tub worked. I know many people aren't interested in those, but I happened to choose this place because it had one. I was so disappointed to dip my toe into very cold water. I called the front desk, and she apologized saying the filter was broken.

But otherwise, everything else was top notch!
Breakfast had good choices of omelets and sausage, fresh fruits, juice and all types of cereals and pastries, yogurts,etc.

It's a new place, so everything is sparkling clean and fresh.
A bonus was we had a back room with a nice view of a creek and wooded area.

Room Tip: There's a Walmart and many fast food places and a Chili's across the street.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Greetings from Pine Bluff!

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff as well as taking the time to leave us a wonderful review online. I do apologize for the hot tub being out of order during your stay due to broken part! A part inside the filter had broken off and therefore was not operable. Aside from that, I hope you had a good night's rest as well as a wonderful breakfast to start your morning off right. I invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff and can assure you we have working hot tub!

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Called this Hampton to book a room late on my day of arrival. staff was very friendly and helpful with my late arrival and with suggestions for a local resturant still open. room was great and quiet ,even though they were book fairly well. breakfast next morning was fresh and worth eating, staff again were very accommodating. would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Good morning Mr. William,

Thank you for staying with us while traveling through Pine Bluff as well as taking the time to leave us wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, got a good night's rest and a wonderful hot breakfast to start your morning off right. I invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Pine Bluff, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful to us during the Arkansas 5A State Boys high school golf tournament. They were quick to suggest directions to various venues and restaurants for dining including reviews/feedback on those places from others. Kerstin was especially helpful to us upon arrival. Breath of fresh air in area where other locals were not so helpful.

Greetings from Pine Bluff!

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff and taking the time to fill out a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our staff was accommodating to your expectations. We look forward to having you come back and stay with us for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Mountain View, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel is by far the nicest in Pine Bluff. It is very clean and up-to-date with nice spacious rooms. The only issues we had were the HOT hallways, one rude desk attendant, and the less than impressive guest laundry facility. Even with the issues, we would still stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Greetings from Pine Bluff!

Thank you Ms. Kristi for staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff as well as taking the time to fill out the review on Trip Advisor. I do apologize for the few mishaps you encountered during your stay and have taken the necessary steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. Unfortunately we only have connections for 1 washer / dryer in our guest laundry and due to the demand, we haven't had the need for additional equipment. Also, I addressed the customer service issue with our staff members and can ensure you its taken care of. On a side note, I hope all the other amenities of the hotel exceeded your expectations and invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Oxford, WI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I chose the Hampton because as a plumber, I have personally been part of the construction for several Hampton hotels. I am acutely aware of the high quality of the fixtures, construction, final inspections and furnishings that go into this chain of hotels. Additionally, I was very pleased with staff's professionalism, courtesy and eagerness to assist. I recommend this and any Hampton hotel to all concerned.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Greetings Mr. Donald!

Thank you for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Pine Bluff as well as taking the time to leave us kind words on Trip Advisor. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your recommendation to others. We look forward to having you stay here with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We recently stayed in the Hampton Inn & Suites in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. We found the room clean, the breakfast full of choices and the desk clerks very helpful. We would recommend a stay there and would absolutely stay there again if visiting Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Greetings Ms. Leanna!

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff as well as taking the time to fill out a review on Trip Advisor! I appreciate your kind words towards our hotel and staff members. While everyone has a choice in their place of stay, I'm glad you chose us and we were able to exceed your expectations. I hope you had a good night's rest and a wonderful breakfast to start your morning off right. I invite you to stay again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The staff at this hotel were amazing they went out of their way to accommodate my needs probably top 3 hotels I've ever stayed at, I felt like home the restaurant they recommended was an old school best food I've ever had just amazing and cheap the assistant general manager went out of his way to make me feel secure and safe this hotel is amazing I recommend it to anyone

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Good afternoon!

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff as well as taking the time to fill out a review on Trip Advisor. I appreciate the compliments towards our staff and our hotel. We will continue working hard to deliver the service and expectations of the Hilton brand. I invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Best regards,

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff? Share your experiences!