“Oine Bluff Hampton Inns and Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Getaway Package
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Slidell, Louisiana, Usa
“Oine Bluff Hampton Inns and Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a very nice and new hotel part of the Hilton family. Love the cleanliness, staff is excellent, great breakfasts and "breakfast on the run" in bags if you are in a hurry. Nice fitness center, pool, hot tub, and happy hour, and great hot cookies at th edesk at the end o fthe day. Very convenient to downtown off I-530.

Room Tip: I understand there is a Master Suite with in room jacuzzi on the 4th floor which sounds very nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Good afternoon Ms. Mary,

I appreciate you staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff! While everyone has a choice in their travel accommodations, I'm glad you chose to stay with us. I appreciate the wonderful compliments about our hotel, our staff, and our amenities. I invite you stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Little Elm, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Being a new hotel was excellent. Everything was great about my stay and would stay there the next time I'm in the area. The bed was extremely comfortable and great complementary breakfast. The room was large enough to run around and play chase. lol TV was hard to find channels but other than that good.

Room Tip: Book ahead.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Good afternoon from Pine Bluff!

I am glad you stayed with us while visiting Pine Bluff. I appreciate the compliments towards our hotel and delighted to hear nothing but positive things. As per your review, I do apologize for the TV channels not being up to your expectations but we are in the process of upgrading to new equipment with more channels being added here in the near future. I invite you to stay with us again for your future visit to Pine Bluff!

Best regards,
Woodland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Hotel appears to be relatively new, it was very clean, well maintained and staff went out of their way to assist. Breakfast was good. Location right off Interstate 530. I highly recommend this hotel. James

Harrison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed at Hampton Inn and Suites in Pine Bluff Arkansas. This Hotel is EXCELLENT....from Staff to Rooms....Rooms were Very Clean and udated...Staff Was Awesome....Cannot say enough good things about this hotel!!!

Paragould
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We always had the comfortable stay at the Hampton Inns. We were very satisfy staying at this one. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The bed was extremely comfortable and great complementary breakfast I ever had. We felt happy and rested when we left there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I chose Hampton Inn to house a large group of people converging in Pine Bluff for a wedding. I was apprehensive about what kind of service we might experience since I was choosing a location for everyone. The manager walked me through the process of setting aside a block of rooms and he was so professional and helpful! We got a great rate! But from the moment we checked in to every contact with the staff, we were treated great. The rooms are super clean and very quiet! The head of housekeeping visited with us to make sure everything was perfect and actually brought me an extra table in my room so I could work on centerpieces! As soon as the breakfast staff were aware that some in our group didn't eat pork, out came the turkey sausages and meatless omelets! Courteous, professional, helpful, intuitive are just a few of the words that come to mind when reviewing my experience with this staff. The hotel looks brand new and no one could believe it was three years old. This interior is just beautiful. Oh and the wedding party had provided welcome bags for each of the attendees that the hotel staff passed out to attendees as they checked in-- even to those who checked in in the middle of the night! Everyone was raving about the great hotel and their staff -- this is THE place to stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Brownsville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Staff is very friendly. Breakfast area very clean. Indoor pool and whirlpool are great. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Easy to get to from the highway. Exercise area is clean and modern. Equipment in great condition.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff? Share your experiences!