“The only place worth staying at in Paragould” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Paragould
Florida
“The only place worth staying at in Paragould”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I stayed in this particular hotel November 2010, and again this past September 2011. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Paragould. The hotel is relatively new and in excellent condition. The rooms have always been clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The staff is friendly and warm. The day I checked in there was a new kid in training working the front desk, he was obviously nervous but did an excellent job. The hotel manager found me outside unloading my suitcases and even checked in with me and apologized that the check in took a little longer than it should have (it wasn't a problem, but she was nice enough to do this). The free breakfast is never disappointing, and they even have a pancake machine/maker (think easy back oven style). Anytime you can get something more filling than fruit and a yogurt is a win!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011 via mobile

A newer hotel, I was pleasantly surprised by its remarkable cleanliness. Probably the best option in Paragould!

• Stayed June 2011
Roscoe, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I just want to say thank you to karla and her staff for making me feel like family. I lost my father and they were there for me. I love them all for everything they did. Love All of them Vickie Manthei of roscoe Il

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

They do everything right at the HIE. I think it is a relatively new property. It is clean, roomy and front desk and cleaning personel are very well trained to help in any way.
I loved it and if in the area will come back with no hesitation.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Fort Smith, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

The heat did not work and wind chill was 11. Told the lady working there and she looked at us and said "Oh I am sorry" . So at 3:30 in the morning I am getting up and leaving because I thought the heat in my vehicle would feel much better. Now having to call them because my card was charged more than what my receipt read.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
ARKANSAS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2009

I've stayed in this hotel for a district swim meet before and reserved a room again for the meet this year. I have my conformation number but they tell me I have cancelled. Why would anyone cancel a reservation when they know they are going to be at the meet for 3 days? This is one poorly managed hotel that can't handle a full hotel. Over whelmed is what I would call it. They offered no kind of help. Now I get to travel 120 miles per day to attend this swim meet. They should totally be ashamed of themselves

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2008

This hotel was the best in Paragould. Although you didn't have a good choice.(Quality Suites and Best Western) Still though my stay could have been better. Don't get me wrong, this hotel is quiet and clean, but I would have liked a refridgerator or microwave in the room. A pool also would have been nice. Vending machines were bare during our stay and there were no laundry services on site. The staff though were wonderful, and the breakfast was fantastic. The computer room was nice and fast. I also thought the rooms could be a little more sound proofed. Even if you barely shut it, it slammed. The hotel over all was a fine choice and a fine HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS.

• Liked — The Comfy Beds
  • Disliked — The $85 charged for just 2 queens with no fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Paragould? Share your experiences!