“Love the chicken sliders!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“Love the chicken sliders!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I ended up eating/drinking here atleast twice every visit! The staff is considerate and knowledgable, the drinks are great, and the food is actually pretty awesome! We've been to numerous Hooters and few have made us this happy. Highly recommended! And you HAVE to try their chicken sliders!! AMAZING!!

“Always enjoy my visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I went St. Patricks day, our server was excellent. She mistakably made an error on my bill she had not problem correcting it!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Good food, Faster than most Hooters. It was very busy on a Friday night and had to wait to be seated. No complaint couldn't be helped. Manager and staff very friendly.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Feathered Chicken wings!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

If I could I would rate today's visit less than a 0. Like many other times my husband and I ordered wings from Hooters and we absolutely loved them. After picking up our food today my husband went to eat his second wing and noticed it still had feathers on it! Yes I said it right feathers! Our experience today was beyond nasty because (they served us unclean food that could have killed us) we are done!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Hooters is one of our favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

After braving the thought of taking our children to Hooters we now go back on a regular basis. The food is very good and I would argue the best wings in Central Arkansas. The service is usually very good. The waitresses have been very respectful and friendly to our family and kids. The atmosphere is amazing for sports fans. I know it is a cliche but we really do go to Hooters for the food and the atmosphere and not the hooters. An added bonus is the jukebox that lets you play your own songs for a small price.

• Visited September 2013