“Nice location &average stay” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Wyoming, Michigan
“Nice location &average stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This property is location right next to the highway and offer you easy on and off to continue to your real destination .This property is lacking in several area like a needing common area updated and room are abet dated ie 1990’s when Bill Clinton was still president. Staff is nice and talkative do their best with what there given by management. The price was good sixty ish per night and only stayed for one night and beds were very nice and I slept good .I did not try the internet so I do not know if it was good or bad . only thing is this hotel did not offer any discount since we arrive after midnight on walk in and several hotel stayed at in past if you arrive after midnight they will offer you like 5 or ten dollar off the rack rate .all in all it was average stay nothing special to write home about and I would stay there again if I was passing through

Room Tip: Get a room on back side away from Highway it a lot less noise
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Texarkana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Very comparable to the better Comforts. Nice hot breakfast, clean rooms, nice staff, easy access off interstate 40. Nothing negative to state. Good value for $63. A few miles outside Little Rock. Will stay on the way home if possible.

• Stayed July 2013
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your way home.
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Immediately off the highway, but don't miss your turn. The clerk at the front desk was very helpful. It however didn't have a elevator, luckily it was only two stories. The room was neat and clean, but the bathroom could have used a little extra cleaning.

Also: A/C worked great for hot summer days.

• Stayed June 2013
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Berryville, AR
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have a many points from staying at the Comfort Suites consistently. A few days ago at my last stay, I asked if I had enough points for a free night. I was told that I did but needed to do that online. Tonight I tried to make a reservat on and was told that I could not reserve a weekend night using points. After being a Choice Priviledge member for years, I find this program rather useless when you want to use it!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The hotel, the staff, the breakfast and the facilities were all very good.

What did put a downer on our visit, was the smell of animal urine down the hallway. I understand that some hotels in the US allow pets, but that is a new concept to me. As a consequence I will be looking for accommodation that doesn't allow pets, as the smell that they can bring is offensive.

To the front desk clerks credit, she did give us another room, away from the smell. She also sprayed a freshener down the hallway, it did mask the smell for a short while but it returned. Upon departure we noticed some kind of cleaning device, in the hallway, to rectify the odour.

One more thing, they supply square pillows, as a consequence I found it harder to get to sleep. However my kids liked the square pillows, you can't please everyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Williamsburg, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is a basic old hotel in need of updating. First thing of note is that there is no elevator. If you don't want to lug your suitcases up the stairs, ask for the first floor. Check-in person was very nice and efficient.

Room was outdated but clean with comfortable beds. Pillows were square (?) but comfortable enough. We weren't bothered by excessive noise.

Breakfast was standard with one nice touch. All of the bread, pastries, bagels, muffins, etc. were wrapped in plastic wrap individually so no one touches it while they are deciding what to get. I liked that.

If updated, this could be a nice property.

Room Tip: Ak for first floor if you don't want to carry your bags upstairs.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I travel a lot and have given many reviews, but really didn't see what people were complaining about in other reviews. Perhaps the hotel has been renovated since then. Also, there's another Comfort Inn in North Little Rock so maybe there's confusion with that one. In any event, the rooms were up-to-date, halls, and beds are clean and comfortable and the internet did the job. I'm a non-smoker, sensitive to smell and smoke and was very satisfied with the facility. Beds were soft and supportive, I slept like a baby. Convenient to the interstate. I didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
sandy s, Manager at Comfort Inn I-40 East, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments about your stay with us and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the North Little Rock area.

Been to Comfort Inn I-40 East? Share your experiences!