The hotel, the staff, the breakfast and the facilities were all very good.
What did put a downer on our visit, was the smell of animal urine down the hallway. I understand that some hotels in the US allow pets, but that is a new concept to me. As a consequence I will be looking for accommodation that doesn't allow pets, as the smell that they can bring is offensive.
To the front desk clerks credit, she did give us another room, away from the smell. She also sprayed a freshener down the hallway, it did mask the smell for a short while but it returned. Upon departure we noticed some kind of cleaning device, in the hallway, to rectify the odour.
One more thing, they supply square pillows, as a consequence I found it harder to get to sleep. However my kids liked the square pillows, you can't please everyone.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn i-40 East Hotel
- Comfort Inn i-40 East Hotel North Little Rock
- North Little Rock Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn North Little Rock
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn I-40 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.