“Best Cold Dessert! Period!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert, Fast Food, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs
Description: The Original ScoopDog has been our family run business since 1999. We feature 100% pure beef hot dogs and freshly made frozen custard, as well as other great products.
Sherwood, Arkansas
“Best Cold Dessert! Period!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place has Concretes; the custard version of Dairy Queen's Blizzards or McDonalds' McFlurrys. They have a large variety of combinations. I personally enjoy the chocolate chip cookie dough. A family has run this place and are always friendly. Be forewarned that they do not accept credit cards.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great quality and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Went to scoop dog for my first time a couple weeks ago with a friend and I got an Oreo concrete and it was delicious!! My friend tried a Detroit dog and absolutely loved it! I will be back as soon as I'm able too. Great service too

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good but not a large selection of flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Went to try the ice cream. Ice cream was good. Only flavor was either chocolate or vanilla. I got a sunday and it was HUGE. Very large servings you will get here. Me and my husband both got a sunday and I could barely finish mine. Its big enough to share!

• Visited September 2011