“Not even if they paid me would I stay there” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn

Americas Best Value Inn
You added Americas Best Value Inn to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 North Main Street, Main St & I-40 Exit 153A, North Little Rock, AR 72116 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Ranked #24 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
missouri
“Not even if they paid me would I stay there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We made reservations with hotel.com. We drove into the hotel parking lot and called hotel.com and got a refund. The scariest, nastiest, motel ever! The paint was peeling, there was trash all over the parking lot. The pool was dark green. I wouldn't be surprised if they rented rooms out by the hour. Just keep on driving. oh and the pics on their website are so not true.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dahlonega
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Very unclean inside and out. Lamps didn't work, carpet very disgusting...everything in the room was old including the furniture and the tv. The pool was so filthy we didn't even think of getting in. The area is unsafe. Best advice, same as the other reviewer keep driving. Worst hotel we've stayed on during our three week vacation.

• Stayed June 2014
Tupelo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The room was average clean, our nightstand was broke, our non smoking was very obvious a smoking room, we had a half roll of toilet tissue and when we ask for more the front desk gave us napkins be cause they were OUT.. REALLY!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

So its my birthday weekend my family came met me half way .. found this hotel and MY MOUTH UTTERLY DROP TO THE FLOOR ..NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY THEY HAD holes in the wall like it had been a fight the room smelled horrible it looked like the type of room you go to, to have sex and then Leave. My girlfriend washed her hands and what ya know the sink poured out water from the bottom some one disconnected or stold a pipe from the sink. The carpet was soak with water and they wasn't even concern PLEASE PLEASE SAVE UR MONEY YOU'LL DO BETTER ACROSS THE HIGHWAY AT MOTEL6 .. I like good deals and I'm cheap but not to lay my head in nasty infested hotel.. all I can do is shake my head at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We picked this hotel randomly due to its location and value. We were pleasantly surprised by big, comfortable beds, an instantly toasty hot shower and a convenient in room fridge and safe. Close your eyes to the slightly shabby appearance of the bedspreads and you could have been in a Hilton. If you are looking for comfort, convenience and value, this place is such a winner that I took their business card so I wouldn't forget where I stayed in case I am in Little Rock again.

• Stayed October 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

We are there. Right now. Sitting in our room that we paid to much for. It smells like smoke. Bugs come out of every faucet. The air isn't working well and we are hot. Well good night, I guess........

• Stayed May 2012
Nashville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

This property is NOT 'terrible'--but it's certainly not for everyone. It is a definitive low-priced 'deal'. The location is good for both North Little Rock and Little Rock itself. My King bedded room was clean and had a micro, mini fridge and coffee maker. Parking was adequate and
convenient, and there is an elevator. Part of the 'value' proposition is that there was some traffic noise at night (but easily tolerable), the chairs in the room were mis-matched in color and style,
there was only one, plastic wastebasket, etc. The continental breakfast (which should be unexpected given the room rate) was poor (so go drop $5 at McDonald's). My one night, passing
through the area on a solo trip and watching my budget stay was fine.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!