“reunion” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock

You added Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock to your Saves list
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 Riverfront Place, North Little Rock, AR 72114-5653 (Formerly Hilton Inn North Little Rock Riverfront)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Ward, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I was staying during a conference and the first room had stains on the bedding, the shower was dirty and the remote to the TV did not work so I cancelled the stay and demanded a refund. Had an awesome dinner at the riverfront restaraunt and then spoke with the manager about another room. Well the second room did not have two beds so two of the folks with me had to leave the conference early....as I entered the room I noticed the knob on the bathroom door was broken on the inside and I almost got stuck in there....also the air filter was disgustingly dirty and yellow and there was a roach in the bath tub. ..when I made contact with the night manager he started to argue with me and stated "the first room was clean and the tv worked" I advised him that I could show him the stains in the first room and that the tv wasn't the issue the remote was the problem....and I showed him a picture of the bug, air filter and knob....I asked him why would we lie about the rooms being unclean. POOR SERVICE and RUDE!!!

• Stayed January 2014
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
I am so sorry to hear about the problems you had during your recent stay. I want to thank you for bringing them to our attention so they could be addressed.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner at our Steakhouse and I hope you will give us another try in the future.

Becki Lewis

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock

Address: 2 Riverfront Place, North Little Rock, AR 72114-5653 (Formerly Hilton Inn North Little Rock Riverfront)
Location: United States > Arkansas > North Little Rock
#2 Best Value Hotel in North Little Rock
#4 Business Hotel in North Little Rock
#4 Family Hotel in North Little Rock
#4 Romantic Hotel in North Little Rock
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock 3*
Stay in the center of the action at the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel, located on the north bank of the Arkansas River in the heart of downtown North Little Rock. We are next door to Dickey Stephens Ballpark, home to the Arkansas Travelers baseball team, and just blocks from Verizon Arena and the Statehouse Convention Center. Only seven miles from Little Rock National Airport, we offer a complimentary airport shuttle, as well as a complimentary shuttle to the downtown North Little Rock and River Market areas. You can count on comfort in a spacious guest room, with amenities that include a 32" flat-screen television, refrigerator, safe, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, two-line phone with voice mail and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Guests will also enjoy unforgettable and delectable hotel dining at the Riverfront Steakhouse, where they can take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast or enjoy a casual lunch or a delicious steak dinner. Our hotel is also home to Benihana Japanese Steakhouse, while in-room dining allows guests to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the comfort of their guest room. Your exercise routine doesn't have to skip a beat with our well-equipped fitness center and sparkling outdoor pool, or take advantage of the jogging trails in Riverfront Park next door to the hotel. There's a lot to see and do in the downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock areas. Enjoy the many magnificent attractions nearby, including the Argenta Arts District, the River Market District, the Arkansas State Capitol, the Old State House, Arkansas Territorial Restoration, the Clinton Presidential Library, Heifer International, the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, and the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum. For business, relaxation or a little of both, the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel welcomes you with warm hospitality and outstanding service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
Wyndham North Little Rock
North Little Rock Wyndham

If you own or manage Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.