Mostly things were OK, but on our second day there my necklace mysteriously disappeared from our room after housekeeping came by. It was very difficult to get any real help with "locating" it and no one ever followed up with me on it, even after having me fill out a form of sorts. Yes, I shouldn't have left my necklace out BUT it was not an expensive piece of jewelry and was of sentimental value only. We just left the room long enough for it to be cleaned and repeatedly walked past the room so we could go back in when they were done. So, although it was a clean hotel and most everyone I encountered was "nice", I didn't get help when I really needed it. I wouldn't stay there again nor would I recommend it to my family or friends.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
- Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock Hotel
- Wyndham North Little Rock
- North Little Rock Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of the action at the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel, located on the north bank of the Arkansas River in the heart of downtown North Little Rock. We are next door to Dickey Stephens Ballpark, home to the Arkansas Travelers baseball team, and just blocks from Verizon Arena and the Statehouse Convention Center. Only seven miles from Little Rock National Airport, we offer a complimentary airport shuttle, as well as a complimentary shuttle to the downtown North Little Rock and River Market areas. You can count on comfort in a spacious guest room, with amenities that include a 32" flat-screen television, refrigerator, safe, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, two-line phone with voice mail and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Guests will also enjoy unforgettable and delectable hotel dining at the Riverfront Steakhouse, where they can take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast or enjoy a casual lunch or a delicious steak dinner. Our hotel is also home to Benihana Japanese Steakhouse, while in-room dining allows guests to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the comfort of their guest room. Your exercise routine doesn't have to skip a beat with our well-equipped fitness center and sparkling outdoor pool, or take advantage of the jogging trails in Riverfront Park next door to the hotel. There's a lot to see and do in the downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock areas. Enjoy the many magnificent attractions nearby, including the Argenta Arts District, the River Market District, the Arkansas State Capitol, the Old State House, Arkansas Territorial Restoration, the Clinton Presidential Library, Heifer International, the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, and the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum. For business, relaxation or a little of both, the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel welcomes you with warm hospitality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.