“Overall, hotel facilities were good. Easy access to...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock

You added Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock to your Saves list
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 Riverfront Place, North Little Rock, AR 72114-5653 (Formerly Hilton Inn North Little Rock Riverfront)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
“Overall, hotel facilities were good. Easy access to...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Overall, hotel facilities were good. Easy access to downtown and entertainment districts. Would stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Becki Lewis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We needed extra pillows, and the non-housekeeping staff was more than willing to help. I did not eat at the restaurant except for breakfast. The breakfast was only average. The temperature in the room was not ideal. For some reason, the thermometer didn't seem to work correctly. Most of the time, the room was too hot. The hotel is getting dated, and could use some updates, but it was comfortable enough. There is a street car within walking distance at a very reasonable rate if you want a tour of the market district in Little Rock.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
I am glad you found our location to be convenient and our staff friendly. I wanted to let you know we are in the process of remodeling all our guestroom bathrooms as well as installig new flooring in our public areas. I hope you will give us another try in the future and see the beautiful resuts!

Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Nice location, walking distance to street with restaurants and shops. Nice beds and pillows. Breakfast is good, maybe they should add some fruits. At breakfast we were very glad with our waitress, a young man from Nicaragua. He helped my friend because she does not speak English. He was very nice, educated, respectuful and attentive to serve us very well.
However I am not happy with this hotel because they are not collaborating with an issue: I left my camara charger in the room. I called them the next day asking if they can send it too me. They told me to call the next day. I have called already 3 times and they put me on hold and they say they will call back. I am still waiting for their call. I feel like they do not care. The charger was left plugged on the wall of the bathroom, so how difficult can ti be to find it!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
I am very glad to hear you appreciated our location, beds and breakfast and that Darwin took such good care of you and your friend in the restaurant. I am passing a copy of your comments onto him so he wil know how much you appreciated his assistance.

I apologize for the problem you have had reteiving your phone charger. My assistant, Lillian, is who takes care of returning items left behind. Please call her on her direct line at 501-907-4826 and she will be happy to assist you.

I hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Becki Lewis

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!