We have stayed at this hotel for the past five years while riding in the Big Dam Bridge 100 because this is where the ride registration desk is located and location (across from the River from downtown Little Rock) is convenient to the start of the ride. I have never reviewed this hotel but decided it was time. Overall it is a pretty good experience with a few problems. Rooms are good sized with a nice easy chair and a work desk but the "double" beds always seem small. Beds have lots of pillow and are overall very comfortable. Heating/AC has a digital wall thermostat which is nice. Big TV and small refrigerator with a glass door is nice too. Not so nice is the bathroom. The "vent" for pulling in fresh air is nothing more than a fan that blows the air through a filter that looks like it has not been changed in years! No kidding, no ventilation in the bathroom! This last trip we had booked the room for three people but there were only two bath towels, two regular coffee packets (for individual coffees which was a step or two in quality above most hotel coffee) and two sets of hand towels. No apparent effort made to accommodate three people. Check-in and check-out are always very easy and friendly. Hotel itself is not laid out very logically (a kind of inner-outer circle arrangement) and it is easy to get lost trying to go from your room to the lobby or your car. Will probably stay again because of convenience.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
- Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock Hotel
- Wyndham North Little Rock
- North Little Rock Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of the action at the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel, located on the north bank of the Arkansas River in the heart of downtown North Little Rock. We are next door to Dickey Stephens Ballpark, home to the Arkansas Travelers baseball team, and just blocks from Verizon Arena and the Statehouse Convention Center. Only seven miles from Little Rock National Airport, we offer a complimentary airport shuttle, as well as a complimentary shuttle to the downtown North Little Rock and River Market areas. You can count on comfort in a spacious guest room, with amenities that include a 32" flat-screen television, refrigerator, safe, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, two-line phone with voice mail and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Guests will also enjoy unforgettable and delectable hotel dining at the Riverfront Steakhouse, where they can take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast or enjoy a casual lunch or a delicious steak dinner. Our hotel is also home to Benihana Japanese Steakhouse, while in-room dining allows guests to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the comfort of their guest room. Your exercise routine doesn't have to skip a beat with our well-equipped fitness center and sparkling outdoor pool, or take advantage of the jogging trails in Riverfront Park next door to the hotel. There's a lot to see and do in the downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock areas. Enjoy the many magnificent attractions nearby, including the Argenta Arts District, the River Market District, the Arkansas State Capitol, the Old State House, Arkansas Territorial Restoration, the Clinton Presidential Library, Heifer International, the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, and the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum. For business, relaxation or a little of both, the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel welcomes you with warm hospitality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.