“Almost Excellent.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Almost Excellent.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Overall, a great place to stay, plenty of dining choices nearby and easy access to the highway. It would have been an ideal stay had the equipment in the fitness (specifically the treadmill) was inoperable. Get the equipment repaired so I can really enjoy my next stay.

• Stayed June 2013
bwsherwood, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Cusingeorge,

Thank you for choosing, Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites, I really appreciate your loyal business, as a guest I would to, be very frustrated if some of the guest amenities weren't available, how ever I would like to assure you parts have been ordered and hope to have it fixed soon, I do apologize for any inconvenience. I look forward to your next visit to Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites.

Nick Sitaram

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The hotel was having it's interior painted when we stayed there, so it looked nice and fresh. Our King room was clean and very large. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was typical for this type of establishment. Our only complaint was that the shower/bathtub did not drain properly. After running the shower for just a few seconds, we were standing in water inches deep. This might have been an issue for our room only, but we could not tell.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
bwsherwood, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Mtrodgers99,

Here at the Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites we love for every guest to be satisfied! I appreciate your feedback from your recent stay with us. We strive to show our southern hospitality to each and every guest that walks in/out our doors! I'm glad you departed a Happy Guest!! Anytime you need lodging, come stay with us again!!

Rosenberg, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We love BW Plus and this location is another reason why! Large rooms, comfy beds, great service, and yummy breakfast! This hotel was super quiet! Thanks North Little Rock BW for another top notch experience!

• Stayed June 2013
bwsherwood, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Liz Tridelta,

Thank you for taking the time to reply on Tripadvisor.com, It was a pleasure having you stay with us, I’m glad you had a comfortable stay and we were able to help you during your stay. At Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites, we try our best to exceed in our guest satisfaction so its gratifying when our guests write a few words on our services. Once again I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Sherwood/North Little Rock.

Yours Sincerely,
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

A bus load of us from Kansas City arrived in Little Rock for the Blues Festival in April. This was the hotel we stayed at for one night. Friendly staff and acceptably clean and tidy. Breakfast was typical Best Western buffet with meat, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal, eggs, juice, coffee, milk, etc. Filling. Waffles you make yourself. This was a nice Bestern Western. They did have a bar, but we had a hospitality room after the festival consisting of a suite that we we socialized to the wee hours in the morning. There4 was a Waffle House, donut shop, and gas/convenience store across the street. It is a no smoking hotel but they provided benches and ash trays outside for smoker.

Overall, a nice quiet stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Christal,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this wonderful review about your recent stay with us here at Best Western Plus Sherwood/North Little Rock. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and got a chance to experience our awesome staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

McAlester, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I chose this based entirely on tripadvisor ratings and reviews. We were not disappointed, but we were not "wowed", either. It was a perfectly good stay for two nights. I really have no serious complaints.

The room was spacious, very clean, and had a fridge, micro, coffee pot, and TV. TV reception was not so great, but was more than adequate to watch news and cable movies. As other reviewers noted, the AC unit was a slight bit noisy, but I like a bit of white noise--it helps me sleep. Bathroom was very clean and well stocked.

Staff were very friendly whenever we encountered them. The room rate was very competitive and I felt it was a good deal compared with similar lodging. Check in and check out were a breeze.

Breakfast was....okay. It is a hot and cold breakfast, per the usual in these hotels. The food was fresh and hot, but it was not at all noteworthy. Not as many selections as similar places offer. It was definitely satisfactory, and will fill you up plenty, but you won't be talking about how good it was later. Both days the selection was--reconstituted scrambled eggs, mini-sausage muffins, biscuits, a very bland gravy, make-your-own waffles, the usual breads, cereal, yoghurt, fruit, and coffee and juices. I want to note again, the food was always very fresh.

All-in-all, a very good value. Clean, well-priced, and a good breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
bwsherwood, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Mr. Qbeing,

Thank you for staying with us while visiting North Little Rock as well as taking the time to review your stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us make the necessary improvements for you as well as other future guests. I hope you had a good night's rest, and a wonderful breakfast to start your morning off right. I invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to North Little Rock!

Yours Sincerely,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in my fair share of hotels due to work and vacations and I must say that this hotel far exceeds all my expectations. The staff was so friendly and helpful and took the time to talk to me to make sure everything was fine with the room after I got settled in and even when I would get back after a long day of work. It felt like home away from home, and believe me I was missing home but they made it better which is a quality you can't buy. They always had a smile on there faces which was nice to see- especially in this world today. The hotel is easy to get too, the rooms are great and comfortable, there's restaurants and shopping close by, and you get a yummy breakfast for free - now you can't beat that!!! :-) I would definitely/will recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. And I will be staying back there again.

• Stayed April 2013
bwsherwood, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Ms. Kimberley,

We here at the Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites would like to thank you for your nice review. Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!
Mansfield, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

After reading the reviews, I was expecting perhaps a bit more, after being ranked #3. However, the basics were fine: very clean, friendly customer service, competitive breakfast, adequate parking. The front desk was most kind and helpful, and placed our 3 parties all on the first floor-- even accommodating a handicapped room with a nice shower instead of a tub. The amenities were fine, except for placing the coffee maker in the bathroom, and cheaper brand of tissues. We got the suite which was well worth the extra $16. Very comfortable and thick mattress on the king bed, and fairly quiet during the night. Nice touch to sanitize the remote, and a followup phone call to see if the room was alright.
Now the negatives: Shower curtain rod was about to fall off the wall. The handle on the tub shower was loose, making it difficult to control the all-or-nothing water temperature/pressure. Several areas of caulking were peeling off, bathroom floor tile grout was stained a bit, compressor of the A/C was squeaky/noisy, and the curtains at the A/C needed to be secured with my shoes to keep from billowing out from the airflow. These were of course just maintainence and age issues, with did not detract much from our stay. The location was fine, but somewhat squirrelly access off of the freeway coming from the South.
We would book again, and you should be fine with this property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!