“Comfy bed” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Comfy bed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed here for business over the week of Valentine's Day. Rina at the front desk was so generous and sweet. Upon arrival, I found out the hotel does not have an elevator. It only has 2 floors, so that isn't terrible, but just something to keep in mind. I had originally requested the top floor when I made my reservation, but when I found out there wasn't an elevator, she was able to find me a similar room on the first floor, away from the entrance.

I only checked out the breakfast one morning. It was your standard breakfast. The scrambled eggs were a tad salty and watery, but that's ok. I had a king suite room, which was nice to have that extra space. The only problem was the sofa. The second I sat down, it sank really far down, so I couldn't sit on it. I also noticed a stain on it. The chair was fine and allowed me to see the TV from there. The bed was very clean and comfortable and the price was good for that type of room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side hallway, off of the main hallway. It seemed quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
bwsherwood, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your commenting on your Hotel stay, at Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites just like other Hotels we try our best to exceed our guest expectations its gratifying when our guests are pleased with our services once again thank you for choosing our Hotel.

Nick Sitaram

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Abbeville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a few nights while visiting some friends and family. The quality of the rooms, staff and environment was great! The beds were comfortable and relaxing, clean and spacious bathroom with great amenities, coffee maker was a plus for my coffee addiction, non smoking hotel, complimentary breakfast with many healthy options, very safe and convenient location near food and shopping, and also a very nice workout room equipped with towels, water, and TV.

The staff was wonderful! Met the managers - treated my family and I like family! They were nice and very helpful along with the rest of the staff (check in desk and housekeeping). The housekeepers did a great job of tidying up the room and were very respectful of the belongings in my room.

Overall this hotel is most certainly a keeper and will definitely stay here again when in town, even if that means I'm driving 20-30 minutes to get my destination! I travel quite frequently and believe me when I say its hard to find a hotel that isn't too far from home! Can't wait to come back again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ms. Mary,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a great review, on our hotel. whether you were staying with us on business or pleasure, I’m glad we were able to make your stay a relaxing one.

Lisa Fields
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

"Relaxing weekend. Staff was amazing-beyond courteous and was great with informing me on local restaurants and driving directions. Clean room and very comfortable bed. I had been on the road for the past three months and I couldn't have stayed at a better hotel. I definitley recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area."

Dear Mr. Jimmy,

Thank You for choosing Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites, It’s our pleasure serving you, we try our best to pay attention, and take care of all our guests special needs, I hope you and your family had a relaxing stay, and we look forward to your next visit to the area.

Your Sincerely,
Lisa Fields
Hermitage, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stay for a few nights at Best Western Plus in Sherwood, AR. The room service was excellent and very clean environment. The staff was very helpful and courtesy. They have everything that I needed for my stay. I would recommend my friends and families to stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Sherwood Inn & Suites.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
bwsherwood, Owner at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Mr. Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to reply on Tripadvisor.com, It was a pleasure having you stay with us, I’m glad you had a comfortable stay and we were able to help you during your stay. At Best Western Plus Sherwood Inn & Suites, we try our best to exceed in our guest satisfaction so its gratifying when our guests write a few words on our services. Once again I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western North Little Rock, AR.

Owner/Manager
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

There are a few things that I look for when staying in a hotel. Clean, affordable, free breakfast, free WI-FI, and a friendly staff. This hotel has it all. I make trips to North Little Rock about twice a month and stay here everytime. It is amazing how well kept this hotel is. Kudos to management.

Dear Mr. David,

Thank you for your great comments on your Hotel stay, it was a pleasure having you stay with us, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to North Little Rock, AR.

Owner/Manager
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

A one night stay quoted at $119...final charge a week later $414.39...wth? Tried to talk with them--said I smoked in the ROOM---I DO NOT SMOKE!!!
I will never stay with them ever again...they do not seem to care...wish that if anyone else was considering this place, they would help to let them know this is wrong...if you choose to stay be very careful...$300 is a lot of money taken from me :(

What can I do??????????

• Stayed February 2013
bwsherwood, Owner at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. As the Owner/GM, I personally inspected this Jacuzzi Suite after reports from housekeeping of smoke and cigarette butts in the room. Because this is a non-smoking room, guest are informed at check in, verbally and on the guest registration, that this is a non-smoking room and will result in a fee of $250 plus tax if the room is smoked in. All guests are required to sign the registration, which was done. In addition, there are multiple non-smoking signs in the room and there were no ash trays provided. The purpose of this fee is to cover the involvement of extensive cleaning over several days. This results in a loss of revenue due to its unavailability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and hope you understand the reason for our action.
The Colony, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

They couldn't find my reservation at check in. Stefanie did a great job of fixing the problem and got us a better price then our online reservation. Well located 10 mins from downtown. Great beds and pillows. You can tell the owner takes great care of this place. Breakfast was good and nicely presented. Would come back here again.

• Stayed February 2013
bwsherwood, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback! We strive to provide our guests with a great experience, and we appreciate you letting us know that we are successful in that mission. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Been to BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!