“I love Morning Side!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Maumelle, Arkansas
“I love Morning Side!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The bagels are fantastic and they have an assortment of breakfast and lunch bagel sandwiches. They atmosphere is nice and cozy. It can be a little pricey though.

Visited December 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“nice neighborhood place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I really like going here, but the pricing is inconsistent. One time the same two bagel set ups was $17 and the next time $14........ nothing on sale.......just inconsistent and when I tried to point out they just starred at me. I'm going back...... and will report again......

Visited May 2013
Little rock
“Bagels from heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We really love Morningside it has become a mainstay with my family.The American with Bacon and Egg and cheese is delicious.We have pretty much sampled all the different flavored bagels and really like the Cranberry with honey almond cream cheese.They have a number of different coffees to try along with other breakfast items.We really like the place and always are made welcome by the owners and employees.

Maumelle, Arkansas
“Great bagles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

These folks make their bagles each morning starting around 2 am, so they are fresh with a wide variety. Prices are very inexpensive.

Visited January 2013
Brandon, Florida
“Best end to a bagel search!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were fortunate to find Morningside when we had a craving for bagels. We were driving to our family reunion and missed breakfast--lucky us! We had a GPS and googled bagels and there we were. Bagels and lox and capers, oh my! and the coffee was excellent as was the service. We had a leisurely breakfast/lunch and drank coffee and read the newspaper and I eavesdropped on adjacent tables shamelessly to see how the other eaters enjoyed their meals. The verdict was unanimous--a resounding yes!

• Visited October 2012