“Cool place for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
“Cool place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten here about 3 times over the years when working in the area, my wife loves this place and took me there first. Love the pasta and the service was great, will go again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

48% Recommend
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Just not that good and over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I go there about every year andmI am reminded why I don't go more. The food is just not that good for the price.

The bread and olive oil is the best part. Past that it is just pasta with weak sauces.

Conway, Arkansas
“Olive oil with crunchy Garlic-Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Nice, big, open space. Was seated right away and offered drinks. Given bread that had a wonderful dipping sauce of olive oil, pepper, and crunchy roasted garlic. The server was prompt but kept calling me sweetheart which was creepy since I was his moms age. We split (servings are huge) the spicey Chicken and shrimp penne which was excellent. My 8 yr old ordered a kids pizza that was 3 times too big for him to finish and we took home. For dessert we had a chocolate cake with ice cream which I wouldn't have next time. Kinda pricey but you get what you pay for and ours was worth it!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
bismarck, ar
“Good Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have eaten here for about 10 years. I would have to say its my favorite restaurant. The Italian margarita is excellent! The bread is not as good as it once was. The prices have steadily increased, but so has everything else. The service is almost always good to excellent. The toasted garlic and olive oil for the bread is yummy. Desserts are great.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Conway, Arkansas
“The bread is great, the rest of the meal, average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

We went on a Friday night, the place was busy, but not packed. Service was slow.
The bread here is incredible, but I wasn't impressed with my pasta dish. However, my husband said his fettuccine was really good. Prices are a bit steep, even with salad included. And did I say that the service was slow?!

Visited April 2012