“Got it all wrong” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Got it all wrong”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our dinner was not only done badly,but,it was not even what we ordered.No salad,no soup,and an $86.00 bill...I will never go to another Benihana's

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Ozark, Missouri
“Delicious Traditional Benihana with better pricing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was concerned because this benihana had much lower prices and I feared the quality would be off. This location was delicious and just as good as locations in bigger cities with much more affordable prices. The restaurant is in a hotel which making parking very easy and they even offer complimentary valet. The server, chef and all employees were very friendly and accommodating. A gem in the city that no one will be disappointed with. There is a room with just two tables which is much quieter so try to ask for it for an even better experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Farmington, Arkansas
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

First I actually did not get to the eating portion of my evening. Was seated in an alcove with 2 tables of drunks. Yelling across the tables at each other and otherwise being obnoxious. Asked desk to give us other seating but they claimed none available....even though we could see empty seats. Left and went to steak house next door...it was really good. Never again for me... way too many restaurant choices... so I have a one strike you are out ruled.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
cattjer812
“Great sushi, ok everything else”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a dull chef which ruined our experience, but EVERYTHING has a ton of butter added. It was gross how much butter they added to the food; I had to ask the chef to make my chicken without it so I didn't have a heart attack on the spot. The service was super slow and forgetful.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We visited for my husbands birthday and everything was great, everybody enjyed their evening. The grandkids loved watching the chef and even tried to catch a piece of meat in their mouth.

• Visited June 2013