“One of the best Cracker Barrels” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“One of the best Cracker Barrels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a nice Cracker Barrel. The staff is very seasoned and attentive. We got our food faster than usual and everything was warm. It's a good one if you like them. It has a good gift store with local stuff.

Visited October 2013

Denton, Texas
“Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

My dad and I traveled through little rock and ate here for supper. He wanted a home cooked meal and we were told about another place, but ended up at cracker barrel because we know what to expect. Never do you fail us.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grant, Michigan
“We liked it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

A Cracker Barrel that was actually easy to find--really. We had been driving all day, and we found the facility quickly right off the highway exit ramp. Service was fast and friendly. Food was good and off we went down the xway. The place was not super busy on a Sunday evening, and everything and everyone was really relaxed. There was plenty of parking and the lot seemed well lit.
It turned out to be a good choice for us.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Here catfish, fried catfish!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

After getting a motel room for the night after a long drive, the whispers of fried catfish lured me to Cracker Barrel. I would say it's safe to say, if you've stopped in one Cracker Barrel, you've stopped in all the others, regardless of where they are.
My daughter, and I were greeted, and quickly seated by the hostess, and quickly greeted by our server. The dining room in every stop I've been in has been busy, full, or busy, but always welcoming.
My daughter ordered the pot roast dinner which was everything the menu said it would be, tender, and delicious, like grandma would make. I had the fried catfish platter, nothing greasy, or fast food about this stuff. Our server was a friendly, and attentive, not slowed down by the turn over of his tables, to keep drinks refilled, and check on everyone. We had no room for dessert, but then again, I'd never make it out to the car if I ever gave in to strawberry shortcake, or pie.

Visited July 2013
Clovis, New Mexico
“It's hard to beat Cracker Barrel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

As always, an excellent meal at Cracker Barrel. Great food, great service at a great price! We love CB!

Visited June 2013