“A home away from home experience an welcome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“A home away from home experience an welcome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Extremely Clean!!! No exaggeration! The hotel staff and owner (who is actually visible in the hotel!) have been amazing! Whether you are in town for business, family vacation, kids sports, or like us... an oil pipeline burst and pours through the neighborhood And we were forced to evacuate 6 months ago but after 4 hotels in one week Looking for somewhere "clean" and new that I would feel safe allowing our 6 year old and then 8 month old crawl around. We finally found one! Courtney in sales made everything so easy and got us all set up. Jennifer and Robin have taken great care of us as well; Kal has a great staff! It is obvious the pride they have in their hotel!! Check it out see what you think.

• Stayed October 2013
Kal M, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your recent feedback on our brand new hotel! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Our top priority at the hotel is making sure that each customer is always happy and feels right at home in our suites. We are happy to see that you and your family were able to find peace during the crazy oil situation, and that our staff has taken great care of you we will defintely make sure that the information gets passed along to them! Thank you, and have a great day!

Courtney
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Norfork, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Our stay was great!! Most importantly, they were pet friendly! Our room was clean and comfortable. We travel a lot and this hotel did not disappoint. The staff was kind and considerate. I was visiting a knee surgeon for a consult, and I needed a place to stay where our only concern was the doctor's visit. This place truly met our needs! Thank you to the great staff also. We loved the outdoor patio and the grill. The only negative was the loud trucking company behind the parking lot that our window faced, but this would not keep us from booking here again.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room that does not face the trucking company.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for choosing our brand new hotel for your recent stay! We are happy to see that you enjoyed some of our unique amenities, and hope to see you again in the future! We appologize for the noise that you may have had, we promise to do our best to help keep that from happening during your next visit. Thank you for the feedback, and please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help make your stay even more enjoyable.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My stay was fantastic. The property is very clean and the staff was awesome. Robin was my shining star. She was very knowledgable and eager to help with any questions or concerns. I must say, I was a little concerned about the possibility of noise with the Postal Hub behind this property when I first arrived. This proved not to be a problem. Not once was I awakened by any noise. I had great and peaceful sleep every night for 15 straight nights. Should I return to the area for work, I will definitely stay at this property again as hospitality is surely a priority here. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback about your stay and our hotel! We are glad to see that you had a superior experience and that Robin was so helpful. I will definitely pass along the great remark to her! If there is anything that I can ever do to help make your stay even more enjoyable in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Thank you! Have a great day!

Courtney Patton
Director of Sales
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Friendly staff, clean facilities, spacious rooms. Nice work area for travelling business people - lots of space for all the electronic gadgets from the mobile office. Combing the laundry room and the gym access is a great idea...now there is NO excuse not to get the heart pumping while doing the most mundane chore....nicely done!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Hello Chris,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed our concept of putting the laundry facility and fitness center close by to be able to work out while washing your clothes! That is one of our best amenities is having the FREE laundry facility onsite for all guests. We hope to see you back at the hotel in the future, and please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you to help make your stay even more enjoyable!

Thank you!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

If you are looking for one night or several months, look no further than the Candlewood Suites in North Little Rock. This is a new establishment with lots of ammenities, the hotel has thought of everything! A pool, Jaccuzzi, Gym, clean comfortable rooms with a studio apartment feel. They boost an outdoor patio with granite countertops, built in grills for BBQ, flat screen TV and surround sound. The simple life pleasures could only be outdone by the friendly, knowledgable staff who are always quick with a smile, eager to help with hospitality you can only feel in the south! I own a house in North Carolina but I felt like I was home at the Candlewood. Thank you for everything Courtney, Jill and Jennifer. You made my extended stay (3 mo) memorable and if I ever get back to Little Rock you can be sure I will be back to stay with you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for choosing our brand new hotel for your extended stay in North Little Rock, AR! We are happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel, the staff, and the amenities that we offer to each guest. Our gazebo is one of our popular amenities, along with the full kitchens in every room! I will definitely pass the comments along to our amazing staff members, since we always love to hear feedback from our guests! Please let me know if travel brings you back down our way, we would love to see you at the hotel again!

Thank you! Have a great day, and stay safe!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Halfway through a 5-month stay in the Candlewood Suites, and I couldn't be more pleased with a hotel! Courtney went out of her way to provide our group rooms within our budget allowance, and Jill leads a professional staff that keeps the rooms clean and the coffee hot! I'd recommend this place to any/all of our colleagues in the future!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel! We are so happy to see that you have settled in and made our hotel your home for the next few months. I will definitely pass along to Courtney and Jill about the great service that they have provided to you during your stay, it is always great to hear! Thank you for your business, and I am always here if you ever need anything! Don't hesitate to let me know!

Southern Pines, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you need a long term stay in Little Rock, I would highly recommend this Candlewood Suites. The staff are very accommodating, especially Courtney and Jill, and have made my stay as nice as possible. The facility is new and the rooms are clean. The housekeeping staff is very friendly and helpful and keep the rooms in good shape. The grill area is a nice benefit behind the Hotel. They have been great to my group on our 5 month stay in Little Rock, and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Kal M, Owner at Candlewood Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on our brand new hotel! We are happy to see that our staff and amenities have helped to make your stay as enjoyable as possible during your 5 month stay! I will be sure to pass the feedback along to Courtney, Jill, and the housekeeping as well considering that it is our goal to provide 100% customer satisfaction at all times. Our grill area is perfect for relaxing and cooking out at the end of your day, and we are glad to see that you have found that useful! Thank you again, and we look forward to having you with us!!

General Manager/Owner
501-492-4946

Been to Candlewood Suites North Little Rock? Share your experiences!