“Refreshing Surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel North Little Rock

You added Clarion Hotel North Little Rock to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel North Little Rock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   120 West Pershing Blvd, North Little Rock, AR 72114 (Formerly Holiday Inn North Little Rock)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
Poplar Bluff
“Refreshing Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed at this location while on a business trip in May 2012 and was immediately surprised upon walking in. A staff of three cheerfully welcomed me as I walked in. What a refeshing change from the the usual bland check-in. All were happy and very willing to help in any way possible. The room was very clean and the entire hotel seemed well maintained. The onsite restaurant was probably one of the highlights of my stay. I was a little reluctant to dine in that evening, but was soon glad that I did. The service there was perfect and the food was among the best that I've had in North Little Rock. Thanks to all who made my stay a great one.

Ben T.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Melissa H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel North Little Rock, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel and rstaurant. Since we have changed our management team we have worked to be the best guest service hotel in the area. We are continuing to make improvements to assist our guests to have a wonderful stay, whether it be pleasure or business. We look forward to your return.

Melissa Harlow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Emporia, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

My family and I stayed here in March 2012. It was an excellent time. We stayed for 3 nights. We enjoyed clean rooms, nice bathrooms, a huge bed, and great service! It was all for a great price! The staff was wonderful and very accomodating. The restaurant in the hotel was very reasonably priced with great food. Loved the breakfast buffett! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Emporia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and comfort for resting, loved it! Bathroom was big and loved the shampoo and lotion smells they left for me! breakfast was hot and fresh and priced well! Thanks!

• Stayed April 2012
Melissa H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel North Little Rock, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thak you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is amazing what we can do since we are under new management that has empowered us to make each and every guest comfortable and relaxed while stating at the Holiday Inn North. I hope your family had a wonderful time while here. Please come and stay with us again!

Merced, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

My wife, mother and I stayed here on May 16, 2012 and we couldn't have had a better experience. The staff was very friendly and accomodating and the rooms were very clean and quite. The HI resturant was reasonable priced and the food very good. Our thanks to the manager Tami Horowitz and all of her staff for an excellent stay. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling in the area and we would not hesitate to stay here again. Thanks again Tami.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how your stay here at Holiday Inn North was. It it amazing what we can do since we are under new management and have been empowered to do what it take to make your stay a great experience. I hope next time you are in town that you stay with us again.

Melissa Harlow

Been to Clarion Hotel North Little Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Hotel North Little Rock

Address: 120 West Pershing Blvd, North Little Rock, AR 72114 (Formerly Holiday Inn North Little Rock)
Location: United States > Arkansas > North Little Rock
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
Hotel Class:3 star — Clarion Hotel North Little Rock 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Clarion Hotel North Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn North Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
North Little Rock Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Clarion Hotel North Little Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.