“Outstanding Fajita Combination. ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Outstanding Fajita Combination. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We are regular carry out customers but chose to eat in with family this night. We recommend the fajitas and charro beans as a side. The cheese dip is the white variety and contains a fair amount of cheese. We also enjoy the Dos Equis Amber on tap.

“OMG taquitos!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Their taquitos made with brisket are incredible! I love their cheese dip too! The service is ok but the togo is great! I could eat santo coyote everyday!!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Why Haven't We Eaten Here Before Now?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

On a random Tuesday night, hubby says 'let's have a late dinner at Santo Coyote because I have a $5 coupon.' That's all it took. We have talked about eating here and heard great reports. We had a wonderful server named Jake and some great food. Hubby had Scallions with agave mushroom wine sauce (too sweet for me) and I had the Pechuga Rellena which was grilled chicken breast stuffed with spinach and mushrooms topped with cheese. Dinners came with chips/salsa, a salad and two sides. Hubby had rice and veggies and I had veggies and chipotle potatoes. The server said potatoes were not his favorite but I loved them with their fresh potato consistency and Mexican flavor. I took half of my dinner home because I was seriously stuffed. Hubby took about 1/3 home. I'm looking forward to the leftovers. Our bill with two beers and a nice tip was less than $40.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Mexican Restaurant Experience Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

On our way out of the restaurant, after a shaky start with our waiter, the manager, Miguel, invited us to stay, and are we glad we did! The food was some of the best Mexican we've ever had, and the service was designed to make sure we had a great experience.

We had the table-side preparation of guacamole, so everything was fresh and delicious. We also sampled the cheese dip, which had just the right amount of "burn" to it. The chilis in the chili rellenos were sauteed, which brought out the flavor the chili--such a nice change from the usual Sysco prepared, fried version. Tacos (flour or corn) can be ordered individually, so I had a shrimp taco and a brisket taco. Both were excellent in their own way. We also sampled a taste of the red and green posole--WOW--delicious, and each very distinctive in flavor. The sopapillas (yes, we ate too much that night) were light and yummy, not the usual doughy, heavy dessert.

The drinks menu is more extensive than the food menu, with pages of tequila offerings. We tried the Perfect margarita and the Organic. Both very good, with the Organic our favorite (hand made mix of lime juice and orange juice).

This was the second time we visited this restaurant. Unfortunately we do not live in Little Rock, but drive cross country 2 round trips a year. After stumbling on this treasure in August, we planned our stopover in Little Rock so that we could eat at this restaurant.

Miguel, the manager, could not have been more gracious and more sincere in making a great experience for us. I hope his employer appreciates him!

Visited October 2013
Solsberry
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We are traveling through North Little Rock, Arkansas. We have eaten at several Mexican restaurants around the country. Santo Coyote is far the best of any we have tried. We read the reviews of this restaurant and knew we couldn't go wrong. The food and service was the BEST! I would highly recommend Santo Coyote if you're ever in the North Little Rock area.

Visited October 2013