“good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock

Save Saved
You added Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock to your Saves list
Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   110 E Pershing Blvd, North Little Rock, AR 72114 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites N Little Rock)   |
Ranked #20 of 26 hotels in North Little Rock
london
“good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Modern building with an outside pool which was good although a little noisy as it was near the I.40. It is a short drive to the riverftont area which was handy. They provide a nice breakfast. This motel is not near any restaurants apart from a Chinese whiich was nearly empty when we visited it at 7 on a Saturday evening. The room was pleasant but there was nowhere to put your stuff in the bathroom.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear biggles51,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel. We appreciate all of your comments and concerns about the hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback it allow us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

i really love staying here everyone is so nice the rooms are very clean the breakfast is great and the ladies that work the front desk always have a smile on there faces and they make sure u fill like your at home for real .Amitra , Samantha , and Chloe' are some great employes i wish i could have ppl like dat working for me .. So in all else said simply home suites is and will always be me first choice when i come to town the only way ill ever stay anywhere else is if they are booked up .. And again the breakfest was slamming i really enjoyed my stay ....SIMPLY HOMES UR #1 ;-)

Room Tip: Simply Homes is where u wnt to stay if ur n the Little Rock or North Little Rock area .. I give them...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear tyree p,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback regarding the hotel and our great staff. We strive as a hotel to give everyone the best guest experience. We are so glad that you stayed with us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Albany, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been looking for a Little Rock hotel that meets my needs (and my budget) and have been very happy with Simply Home Inn & Suites.

Among the things I appreciate:
The windows can be opened for fresh air (thank you!)
There is a refrigerator and microwave in the rooms
The staff is very friendly and nice
The location works well: convenient to the highway for coming to/from Little Rock
The price (prior to finding this hotel, I had been paying considerably more for the Holiday Inn Express Little Rock) and this brings just as much value
The rooms are clean and comfortable
I like hotels with a central staircase to the second floor (no need to take the elevator most of the time, and it's frustrating to have to walk to the ends of the hall in order to take the stairs up at other hotels)

Overall, highly recommended!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear biztravel1,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We appreciate all of your feedback regarding your stay. We will pass all of your comments on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thank you for staying with us. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

By the ratings we thought it would be a good place to stay. We personally can not give it a good rating. Cigarette smoke came into our room from people who were smoking outside below our room. The air conditioning unit pulled the smell into our room until they were finished with their cigarette break. I was told when I booked the room over the phone that there was a business center where I could make copies. the lady on the phone said they normally charged for copies but she wouldn't charge me. (Hmmm, I've never heard of being charged for copies at a hotel business center) When I went to use the so called "business center" which was just a computer and printer out in the open next to the check in desk WITH a 15 min. time limit, I was told I would be charged per copy! Even after I told the lady at the desk about what I was told when I made the phone reservations and the persons name that told me there wouldn't be a charge. She said "Well! I don't know why she would have told you that, and yes, there will be a charge." It was not what we would call good customer service. I declined to use their business center and for a few other minor reasons not worth mentioning, we wouldn't recommend staying here.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have some comments about hospitality of this simply home & suites like break fast is fine , clean also fine and i am satisfy with this. When ever customer needs any thing then Chloe always help and take care of customer i really appreciate her.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear MUHAMMAD S,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. Thank you for your kind words about Chloe. We will make sure that we pass these comments on to her. Our staff always like to hear when they are doing a good job. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your comments. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Greenbackville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I find this place a very clean and friendly place. The bed was so comfortable. That I had no problem falling asleep. When we checked in last night Chloe was very friendly & very professional .
The price is very good.

• Stayed October 2012
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Joyce G,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your mention of Chloe. We will make sure that we pass that on to her. We appreciate all guest feedback. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Simply Home inn & Suites N. Little Rock
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

As a contractor, I study tile lines and cornice work in the "library" rather than read a medicine bottle label. It is the small things that emote a sense of quality. Upon entering, one can't help but notice the stairway to the second floor with banister and railing of finely finished oak. Tight miter joints are evident all all the oak baseboard and wainscot throughout. In other words, the hotel emulates first rate craftsmanship. The rooms are more like efficiency apartments in appointments and size. The staff is very friendly and treats the guests like they truly appreciate your patronage. I would choose this over a chain any time, and will if work brings me within 50 miles.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Lawrence D,

Thank you so much for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel. We will pass all of these comments on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Simply Home Inn & Suites N. Little Rock

Been to Simply Home Inn & Suites N Little Rock? Share your experiences!