“Best in town!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #10 of 26 hotels in North Little Rock
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Best in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Traveling for a training class I picked this hotel over many others and am very glad I did. I was greeted constantly with warm smiles. The rooms are very nice and the staff is even better.
The breakfast made it that I went to class each day feeling good and ready. Thanks to Ms. Betty Lewis for those hot meals.

When I return to little rock for training classes I will stay no where else.

N. Pierce

Room Tip: Third floor was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Amber R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for the amazing compliment. I will be certain to share it with our entire team. It is guest like you that make our jobs worthwhile! Please contact me or our Director of Sales directly prior to your next visit as we wish to ensure that your next stay is even more enjoyable!
"At Your Service"

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed two nights at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, North Little Rock AR. The facility was very clean. Betty lewis the breakfast hostess, made us feel special and lewis made my stay unbelievably comfortable and went out of her way to make me and my wife feel at home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Amber R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
GarylBrittenJr,

I appreciate your feedback. I am happy that your stay was rewarding with us and that our staff, including Ms. Betty, met your needs as a traveler. We look forward to having you back with us. The next time you are in town, please contact me and I will be happy to ensure you another great stay!

Haysville, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have never been to Little Rock,AR. My huband was traveling for business so I decided to go with him. We try to always stay at Holiday Inn Express when we travel as we have always had good experiences staying there.
This particular trip was the "BEST". The staff was awesome, always making sure that we were being taken care of and had everything we needed. We arrived on a Monday and checked out on Friday. So it didnt matter what day it was or which new staff member we dealt with, they were all fantastic.
I do need to give a "special" shout out to Miss Betty Lewis. Besides making the greatest breakfast in the world she always stopped to visit and make sure we were having a good time. She also spend time with me helping me to pick out things to do in Little Rock while my huband and I were there. Thanks to all of you for making our visit a great one!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Crystal C,

Thank you so very much for your comments. Ms. Betty had a smile on her face all day after hearing that you felt this trip was the "best". She, and the entire staff, take great pride in accomodating each of our guests, and I am pleased to know that you felt that during your time with us. If you have the opportunity to travel into the area again, please contact us for an upgraded room or a special treat during breakfast.

Trophy Club, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, North Little Rock AR on our way home from a 2 week long trip. The facility was very clean, personnel pleasant and very informative and the room was pleasantly outfitted. The king bed was very comfortable and the room relatively spacious. Air conditioning controls were easy to use and maintained a very comfortable climate. Bed linens appeared to be relatively new and were very nice.

The complimentary breakfast room was very clean, the breakfast items were warm and fresh. An outstanding feature was the cheerful and gracious attendant who made certain we had everything we desired for our breakfast and prepared us for our ongoing travel. Betty was very pleasant and is a benefit to the facility. Management should compliment her on her job well done.

Room Tip: The location is far enough off the street that there are no noise problems, but the unit is well loc...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Frank H,

I want to thank you for your response. We work hard to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay at our hotel. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the future.

Harrison, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Just completed working in North Little Rock for three weeks. Staying there was very enjoyable. The staff was friendly and always helpful. The location is great, close to great places to eat and shop. Betty, the breakfast hostess, always makes us feel special. She is always cheerful and greets you with a smile. If you stay there be sure and tell her "Thelma and Louise" said to say hello.

Brenland,

Thank you VERY much for your comments and feedback. Ms. Betty couldnt help but giggle when she was told "Hello, by Thelma and Louise". It was such a pleasure to have your hear with us, and we look forward to your next stay.

Dardanelle, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

As a frequent traveler I found this particular facility good but not great. The reservation/check-in staff
was helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was great and the service was appreciated. My concern was the condition of the room .... the first floor rooms were noisy at night due to the loose floorboards overhead and every footstep above could be heard as creaking/popping .... apparently my overhead neighbors paced all night. My room wasn't the only one that had that complaint. The pool was also down for repair more than one day during a very hot week. Suggestion... if you stay at this particular hotel.... request upper most floor. It was good but not great.

Room Tip: Don't book on lower level.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Linda S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased you found our front desk staff and our complimentary breakfast options commendable. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and I regret you were not fully satisfied with the condition of the room you received. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will address these points accordingly. We give the utmost importance to our guest feedback as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you will consider us again on your next travel.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
Vilonia, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have stayed three weeks each summer at this hotel. The front desk staff is always friendly and accommodating. We bring other people in the last week to work for us and they stay here also. Betty in the dining room is always looking for ways to make our stay a pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock? Share your experiences!