“Only Place To Eat BBQ !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Whole Hog Cafe North Little Rock features excellent pork, beef and chicken barbecue and pecan wood smoked ribs that you will love! Don't be surprised to see owner Rich Cosgrove making the rounds in the dining room making sure your dining experience is exactly what you wanted. Come let us serve you and don't forget to try the potato salad. Come see us!
Pine Bluff, AR
“Only Place To Eat BBQ !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We discovered Whole Hog years ago in Little Rock and now when we want BBQ only eat there! We have family in Fayetteville, AR so don't miss a chance to eat Whole Hog when we are visiting and they are only 1/2 mile from Penguin Ed's - NO COMPARISON WITH THE TWO. Sorry Penguin ! I have Googled their potato salad recipe and found a couple. Tried the one with two cups of sour cream and it was a huge hit with the group of 12 we served BBQ. Try it at home!! Great atmosphere with easy to obtain condiments, etc. for casual atmosphere dining. Speed of service is REMARKABLE so it bears using during a busy lunch day.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Cabot, Arkansas
“Favorite BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

Small menu choices but big on taste and drink. Cozy and comfortable.

Visited June 2011
Little Rock, Arkansas
“The best BBQ in Central Arkansas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

The best potato salad and excellent BBQ. The staff are friendly.

Visited December 2011
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Excellent BBQ Pork Sandwich and Potato Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

I have eaten at Whole Hoge on several occasions, most recently in November. Their jumbo pork bbq sandwich plate is some of the best bbq I've ever had. I don't like sauce on my sandwich, but I like to sample the different sauces they have at Whole Hog. Their potato salad is my all time favorite potato salad. I usually order two servings of potato salad as my two sides on their sandwich plate. Whole Hog is hard to beat.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Fast service with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

We arrived around 1 PM and it was still a busy place. I had pulled pork with baked beans and potato salad. All were very good. My husband had ribs with a green salad and potato salad. He said the ribs were good. My only complaint is that the plates came with a "dinner roll"--yuck! It was cold and appeared to be something you can buy at a grocery store. Surely they can do better than that.

Interesting array of desserts but none made by this company. The person taking my order told me some were from a local bakery but some were from Sam's Club.

Lots of military personnel and business people so obviously a local favorite.

• Visited October 2011