“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
Puyallup, Washington
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

The rooms are spacious and clean. One of the best we have stayed at. The staff were very attentive to our needs & they went out of their way to answer any questions we had about the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
dennis16, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
I would like to personally thank you for sharing your experiences with us at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites. One of our top priorities here at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites is to always serve our guests. I am pleased that my staff exceeded your expectations. If we can assist you in any way in the future, please let us know. Thank you again for your time.

Warmly,

Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Ely, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011 via mobile

My husband and I needed a place to stay for one night after our movers packed and moved us and we did not want to spend $150 for one night in a regular hotel. We live in North Little Rock and chose the Best Western knowing it was one of the newest hotels in the area and was only about $90. No, the area south of the hotel is not the safest, but the hotel parking lot has many cameras and we were not worried in the least bit. As soon as we walked in, I knew we made the best decision! The lobby was very stylish and welcoming. Our room was even more amazing. Very contemporary, spacious and clean! Loved the rainfall showerhead and the mini bar area. The bed was firm but very comfortable. This hotel is a perfect choice for travelers needing a comfortable place to stay. I wish I had checked this hotel out sooner so I could suggest it to visiting family members. Also, the breakfast is very decent, and there is a fantastic dining area for guests!

• Stayed September 2011
dennis16, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your experience at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites. We appreciate your business and are so glad to know how satisfied you are! It is our hope that you will choose to stay with us again should you need lodging in the Little Rock area again. Thank you again for your time!

Best Regards,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

This hotel was one of the best we have stayed at....anywhere. We have been on a long vacation, visiting 8 states and a number of cities. This was a wonderful place, very friendly and accomodating of our family. They even made extra cookies for the kids because we checked in a little after the afternoon snack period. The breakfast was very good, except they were lacking some fresh fruit. The room was large and came with a microwave and refigerator. The lobby decor was modern and new, and the tv was a wonderful escape from the teen turmoil for the remote, upstairs.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
dennis16, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites. We are very pleased that you found our family friendly accommodations to be a good fit for your family during your travels. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again, should you be in the area in the future. Thank you again!

Warmly,

Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Little Rock, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

This was a stressful trip, bringing my mother to Little Rock for doctor appointments. We stayed in a different motel last night and didn't get much sleep so we searched for a better one. By chance we came upon this one and it was an excellent choice. From the moment we walked we knew we would be happy. The front desk staff was so nice and the manager, Pam, was especially helpful. We will be returning to Little Rock and will definitely visit this hotel.

FYI...the ratings above and below should be EXCELLENT, all the dots highlighted and I couldn't get it to change.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
dennis16, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2011
I would like to personally thank you for your honest review of our hotel. My staff and I pride ourselves in making fantastic customer service one of our # 1 goals here at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites. I am very pleased that you found our accommodations to be an excellent choice and that we could help comfort you and your family during your time of need. Thank you again for your time. We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I booked a large group of rooms (20+) here for a soccer tournament. The manager insisted we make all arrangements over the phone (which should have been a clue!) and never sent me a confirming email. When we arrived, families who had been promised connecting rooms were given rooms on entirely different floors. The crib which had been reserved a month in advance was not in the room, and when I inquired I was met with a rude attendant who said she'd go look for a crib. No surprise- I never heard back. The manager said the coaches could have a few suites at the price of the regular room, but when we checked in there were no suites. I initially made contact with her through a group hotel booking site, but she asked me to deal with her directly instead (another clue she was unethical!), but she promised to give me the same rate and discount- including one free coaches room for the 2 nights. Guess what?! She refused to give me the free room! I had already promised the free room to our coach so I ended up paying for the extra room out of my own pocket to avoid embarrassment. Two families made reservations for 2 nights, but later cancelled the first night before the cancellation deadline. When they arrived, the hotel had actually cancelled the second night instead of the first and insisted on charging them for both nights. To top it all off, this hotel is in a very rough part of town and the rates are not particularly competitive. Run away! Stay anywhere else but here!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our goal here at Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites is to always serve our guests. I would like to personally apologize to you for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. When we receive very large group bookings, we try our best to accommodate each and every individual's needs if possible. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to exceed your expectations in that area. We have taken your feedback to heart and I have reviewed your comments with each of my staff members to ensure this does not happen again in the future. It is our hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you again for your time.

Best Regards,

Gallipolis, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Stopped here for an overnight off I-40 on a trip west and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are very nice and the staff was accommodating to our needs. There are all types of restaurants and mall not far.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Jones_Hillary, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2014
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, please visit again soon!
Bella Vista, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I searched the hotels in this area diligently for our 3 day, 2 night stay. The reviews were totally misleading. They were the reason we selected this hotel. But, we were very disappointed. Small children were allowed to run up and down the halls playing loudly two of the days and late in the evening. The breakfast was very disappointing itself, and you are not allowed to take breakfast back to your room. The rooms are much smaller than in other hotels for the price. The two positive things are the interior decoration of the rooms is nice, and the beds are comfortalbe. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
dennis16, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
I would like to thank you for your candid feedback. Our goal at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites is to always exceed our guests' expectations. I personally apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. Our hotel observes and enforces quiet hours after 10pm and I assure you the problem was addressed. We are looking into different options for our breakfast to meet our customers' needs and we appreciate your input. I have met with our staff about your concerns to ensure we all remain committed to making sure all guests have a pleasant stay at our family friendly hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly, as we always want to satisfy each and every one of our guests. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Best,
Pam Pothi

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!