“Nice room,Bad maid service” 1 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Glover Lane, North Little Rock, AR 72117   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in North Little Rock
West Monroe, United States
“Nice room,Bad maid service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

The room was nice, but dusty and needed vacuuming. The maid literally moved my toothbrush and put in its container and then put in my cosmetic bag to clean the vanity. That's invading my personal space. The staff didn't seem to care. Corporate offered bonus points, which was an insult to me. I had to go out and buy toiletries and for this I should have had some kind of monetary compensation.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Im very sorry for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay. Housekeepers should never touch a guest items and this has been addressed with our staff and will not be an issue going forward. When you contact Hilton corporation they will try to resolve the issue before alerting the hotel itself. I have since spoke with you and refunded your night with us. I do hope you give us another chance in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
North Little Rock, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I made reservations for a specific room and at check in they informed me that it was unavailable and that I would have to take another room on the 4th floor. What is the purpose of reservations if you're not getting what you reserved? I paid over $150.00 for one nights stay and they do not even have a complimentary breakfast! Very Disappointed!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Im very sorry you were unable to get the room number that you requested. A specific room number is something we can never guarantee. We do try to accommodate when at all possible and I apologize that we were unable in your case.
Denison, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nice hotel. Friendly staff. No problems. We had someone with kids just above us and they were stomping all over the place so I asked the front desk to move us and they were happy to do so without any fuss. I think the sleep # beds take some getting used to.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Im happy to hear we were able to accommodate your needs during your stay. Hope to see you in the near future.
Flagstaff, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was in N. Little Rock because of a death in my family. The staff was excellent. I had several heart felt conversations with the desk personal. (wish I remembered their names). It was clean and upifting. Bright beautiful lobby. I will stay there again. Well worth it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, even under such unfortunate circumstances.
Mustang, OK, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stay here on our travels to visit family in KY from OKC. It's very easy access off I-40 and the breakfast package is incredible. Food cooked to order and my eggs and my girls' omelets are perfect every time. The staff is always above par. Stay here and relax.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for staying with us!
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Relatively new hotel. Used to live in Little Rock and recommended to all my business associates for business travel. Stayed here this time for a personal visit and was not disappointed! Definitely love the quality of the stay, comfy bed, excellent service without the over $100 price tag.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

It's a very nice hotel, comfortable and a great location. But the thing that makes it a great stay is the people - everyone I've dealt with, from the manager, to the front desk staff, bar staff, etc. make it a great stay every time from the moment I walk in the door. Been there regularly from June - December so it's my "home away from home".

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I will share this review with our staff and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock? Share your experiences!