“nice place/great price” 4 of 5 stars

111 W. Pershing, North Little Rock, AR 72114   |
Ranked #22 of 26 hotels in North Little Rock
“nice place/great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

I make frequent trips to the Little Rock area for business purposes. Staying at the Budgetel North Little Rock is a "no brainer" for me. It's convieniant, with easy access to the area's major highways. I love the quiet atmosphere and large rooms. The newly restored indoor pool is a plus. For the money... Budgetel is the only place for me.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
budgetelnlr, Manager at Budgetel Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, May 18, 2011
Thank you and we are always looking forward to seeing you again. We always strive to provide you with the best service we can because guest like yourself are the reason we are always happy to serve.

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

Budgetel Inn North Little Rock, AR.: Not bad at all for the price.

Date May 13,2011

My visit was all I could have expected. The room rate and the location couldn't have been better. I was surprised at how quiet and clean my unit was. Needing to travel as much as I do and being required to turn in expenses, this hotel fits the bill. I've paid far more and gotten far less many times. With the ecomony what it is today, I could not have asked for a better find.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you and we hope to always exceed your expectations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

My stay was above what I expected. Nice rooms, loved the amenities ie pool, resturant and location near expressway.
Front desk Staff was very friendly and efficient.
Would definitely stay again and recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Thank you and I hope your next stay with us is even better than your last.
Little Rock, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

Had stayed at this motel years ago......but this is no longer the same place.....the sheets were stained...the towels were stained..the room had been remade but was not clean..and with a 12:00 check out house keeping showed up in my room at 10:30 wanting to know when I was leaving....
Would not recommend this motel to anyone!!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
budgetelnlr, Manager at Budgetel Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
I'm very sorry your stay was not a pleasant one. Your problem with the room was not brought to my attention. If you could please contact the hotel and ask for Ken Booth I would be happy to speak to you and address your concerns. I hope that you will do this for me so that I may make the appropriate changes as to not let this happen to you or any other guest in the future.

Kenneth Booth
Budgetel Inn & Suites
North Little Rock, AR
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

Dont know how old the gallery photos are but they CANT be recent. The "commons" area was cold and WET (ceiling leaked) the breakfast was a joke...the night manager looked like a cast member from the Adams Family...the room smelled moldy and you could tell it had not been inhabited for quite some time.... exercise equipment didnt work... SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Sherwood, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

I stay at budgetel and the house keepers didn't speak english. I figure the house keepers need to speak english. I will not stay at budgetel. I didn't feel comfortable. Budgetel needs to be shut down.

• Stayed July 2010

Been to Budgetel Inn North Little Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Budgetel Inn North Little Rock

Address: 111 W. Pershing, North Little Rock, AR 72114
Location: United States > Arkansas > North Little Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #22 of 26 hotels in North Little Rock
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Budgetel Inn North Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Budgetel Inn North Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
Howard Johnson North Little Rock

If you own or manage Budgetel Inn North Little Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.