“This was our third trip to Mountain View, Ar. and staying...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Mountain View

You added Days Inn Mountain View to your Saves list
Days Inn Mountain View
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   703 East Main Street, Highway 9 and Highway 14, Mountain View, AR 72560   |
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Mountain View

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have visited over 75 countries around the world including 3rd world countries....this Hotel is BY FAR the dirtiest I have ever stayed. Checked in first room and my path was crossed by a cockroach, after 10 mins the "no see em's" we chewing my legs. Asked and received room change...it was obvious housekeeping and maintenance were non existent. Shower/tub was disgusting (see pics...I have more), I was afraid to walk on carpet in bare feet. I could go on and write a book but I think you get the message. I checked out a day early despite having already paid....my receipt which did not show any $ amounts was in my name but with a amex card and partial number...I do not have an amex card....I had booked thru Travelocity and my bill was paid by my credit card in full.

Room Tip: To choose a good room...stay at another Hotel!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Siddika K, asst at Days Inn Mountain View, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
I apologize that your stay was not satisfactory. When you book thru a 3rd party web side, you pay them and in turn they give us their credit card to bill. Your card would not have been on file in our system.
Oaklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I were traveling by motorcycle from Oklahoma. We stopped in Mountain View to get a room. We were extremely tired, the heat was sweltering outside. The desk clerk was very friendly and offered us a drink while we waited the few minutes until the room we rented was ready. The room was excellent and the staff was extremely friendly. We had a great time, and will certainly stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Glad you enjoyed your stay, please come again
Kennett, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Room was not what we booked. No hot water. No trash bags in trash can and was told by housekeeping due to choking hazard they are not allowed to use them. Spiders coming out of drawers. Cobwebs everywhere. Water damaged furniture...peeling apart at the seams. Mattress kept sliding off bed due to fact bed was not level. Will never stay there again!

Room Tip: Anyplace other than this....run and run fast away from here!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I apologize for any inconvenience that you had during your stay. we have contracted with pest control to help with the spiders, Most of the time spiders are hard to control, but we are working on it.
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Days Inn in Mountain View is right in the center of town. It is a great place to stay with good staff and clean and tidy rooms, they even have jacuzzis. Being in the centre means it's not far from the evening entertainment of music in the town square throughout the summer. Players just turn up and 'jam' and all the folk just congregate. Such a great family atmosphere! For those that don't like too much traffic noise I would recommend a back room, although it did not trouble us in the front. Two nights here was probably not long enough to do the area justice, but if we get the opportunity to visit this way again we would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Choose a rear room if you have problems with traffic noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Siddika K, Asst at Days Inn Mountain View, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your nice remarks and look forward to your next visit. managment

Been to Days Inn Mountain View? Share your experiences!