“Would go there again” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Phone No. 870-269-9188
Description: Phone No. 870-269-9188
“Would go there again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Excellent Beans and Cornbread! Loved them. My hubby ordered the fried zucchini and he said it was really good also. Would go back! Love sitting at the outside tables and listening to the music at Pickin Park

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Corinth, Mississippi
“Mixed Feelings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My little girl and I were strolling the Square and needed some lunch. I chose this restaurant because they had a ramp for the stroller. When I got to the counter, I ordered a steak sandwich. I was told that there wasn't any steak left. So I ordered a chicken sandwich. We then took our seats. My 2 year old was getting antsy, so I took her out and sat her on the table as there were NO high chairs. I was asked by the waitress to remove her from the table for liability purposes. I did with no problem. A gentleman, who I assume was the owner, proceeded to sit down next to us and eat his huge steak meal. Ummm. They were out? Then he proceeded to be ugly to one of the waitresses in front of customers and he suggested I stack several chairs to put my little girl closer to the table. How safe is that? She sat in her stroller to eat.

Moreover, the food was okay. The chicken breast on my sandwich wasn't very big.

Don't get me wrong, it's a cute place, but not very kid friendly unless you are getting something to go....

Olive Branch, Mississippi
“The Big Dog!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

If you pass through Mt View, AR with the window down you will the B B Q cooking a block away at Kin Folks. Got there mid afternoon, but enjoyed friendly service and really good B B Q sandwiches. Didn't seem fake, but more like good meat that had slow cooked for a long time. The porch is not very attractive with the white plastic. makes you feel like you are in a construction zone, but you forget that once you start eating!!

Visited February 2014
Austin, TX
“So-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Both the service and the BBQ were just so-so. You order at the counter, and the attitude of the server seemed to be that we should already know how things work. Excellent cole slaw, tho - worth a second visit just for that!

Visited February 2014
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Yummy food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Food is really good. The prices are a lil higher than I like but I find myself still going because its so good.

• Visited October 2013