“Great outdoor fun!!” 5 of 5 stars

888-669-6717
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: High-wire, heart-pumping treetop courses with 30+ challenges to test your nerve, endurance, agility, & strength - all in the name of adventure, using cutting-edge technology & ACCT standards to keep you safe. Those looking for an introduction into our adrenaline fueled world can try the Flying Pig – our 300’ zip line. Swing, zip, & leap from tree to tree! No organized event needed, this family friendly attraction excites adrenaline junkies & outdoor enthusiasts, alike.
5 attraction reviews
“Great outdoor fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Had a great visit with my kids ranging from 21 to 12 but fun for all of them. My youngest had a fear of heights so was unable to do the obstacle course, but had fun on the wall and zip line. Staff was well trained and helpful.

Fallon, Nevada
“An Exhilarating Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I highly recommend this tree-top adventure for people of all ages. It's the perfect activity for families as you can select different courses &/or tower activities all within the same setting, & each can make it as challenging as they wish it to be. My own personal experience was excellent from beginning to end....Kari, being my family's facilitator, did a great job explaining the whole process for the obstacle course before starting & stayed with us throughout the course in the trees...encouraging & advising as needed. I appreciated the fact there was a "by-pass" in place for the more heart-stopping challenges. It's good to know that "in case!" But it was gratifying for me not having to take the escape hatch. Also, you have the choice of hanging onto your suspended line for extra balance when needed....or not. Again, making a course as challenging as one chooses. I'm hoping there will be another opportunity for my family to attend, & just maybe I will attempt that third most difficult course!

Visited June 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Highly recommend this fun and novel activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I'm a 57 year old male who has traveled from Texas with my family three different times to do this fun adventure. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful every time I went. The ropes course has three different levels of difficulty but I was able to complete all levels even at my age. My 78 year old father managed the easiest ropes course. My wife managed the hardest ropes course and she's over age 50. I've seen plenty of young kids manage the various courses. The zip lines are fun and I especially like how the "flying pig" zip line even returns you back to the tower. The free fall from the tower was exhilarating (even though I've jumped from a plane before). The tower and course are set in the woods and together with the ravine, that runs through the course, it's quite pretty. I especially like when the leaves are changing colors. You truly get a nice feeling of accomplishment to do these activities and it's great fun for a family (or friends) to experience the novelty of it together. Go for it!!!

Visited August 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Amazing Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

What a great weekend adventure. The staff is very kind and encouraging. They stay with you through the entire high ropes experience. I felt taken care of every step of the way. There are three different courses that all have unique and exciting challenges. Then there is also the tower that has rock climbing, zip line, and free fall. They are fun and take less physical effort, so it was a nice way to end our time there. It was worth every penny! We hope to come back soon!

Visited April 2014
9 attraction reviews
“An adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My teenage daughters (who are very fit and athletic)did the End of the Line and found it challenging but fun. Next time they would rather just stick with the tower adventures. The tower zip line was nice. My younger two, ages 6 and 11, LOVED the Screaming Pig and we also did the free fall. I myself have zip lined down a volcano valley in Costa Rica so was expecting this local operation to be mediocre but was really impressed with both the tower adventures and courses. Judy was very helpful and polite. All of the crew were informative and for the most part, patient. I'm sure it's gets old rescuing people when they get stuck, ect, but might want to show encouragement instead of aggravation. Overall a great experience! We will be back... For tower adventures. This is a must stop if you are in the area.