We recently stayed at Nisbet for 6 days, and loved it! Our room (Burnaby upstairs suite) was huge, with a lovely bathroom and large balcony overlooking manicured grounds and the beach.
Nisbet is a special place: a former plantation, it sits on a large garden on the beach, complete with pool, beach restaurant, palm trees and lovely tropical flower shrubs. The staff is incredibly friendly (as is the entire island, by the way) and everything is very well organized, from the seamless pick up at the airport to the wonderful kitchen staff who prepared delicious dinners, and all in between (special thanks to Angela at the beach restaurant, and the ladies at reception who always had smiles and expert recommendations for us).
If you want an authentic, luxurious and classy island experience, this is the place to stay on Nevis. Highly recommended for sophisticated travelers who are looking to stay away from cookie cutter high end hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nisbet is the Caribbean's only luxury plantation inn located on the beach. This intimate hideaway is one of the Caribbean's Top 10 Most Romantic Hotels and the ancestral home of Fanny Nisbet, the ever-faithful wife of British naval hero Admiral Horatio Nelson. A historic resort with only 36 rooms spread over 30 lush beachfront acres. Enjoy impeccable service at the best hotel on the island time forgot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Nisbet Plantation Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Hotel Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Hotel
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Resort
- Nisbet Plantation Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Nevis, St. Kitts And Nevis