“Where not to stay!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Mountain Home

You added Ramada Mountain Home to your Saves list
Ramada Mountain Home
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1127 Northeast Highway 62, Hwy 62 & Commerce, Mountain Home, AR 72653   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Mountain Home

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Romeoville, Illinois, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Lobby of Hotel is nice ,but gives you a false impression for rest of building. When I got in my room I noticed a piece of toilet paper in corner of bathroom floor, it was never picked up for 5 nites . One of the Queen beds matress had a broken springs , the next morning asked the desk clerk to have it replaced, she told the maintainance person to fix problem ; but that was never done . I had to leave note for matron to leave coffee package,cups, and sugar, which she did the next day. Bugs crawling on wall .
On their free breakfast,my last day the eggs had a green tint mixed in ,needless to say I did not eat them .
The sad part is the help is nice and friendly, however I would not stay here again. At checkout I was asked if I had a nice stay and I told them no and told them about these issues .

Room Tip: I don't know if there is one .
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

It would be nice to have an option of tea instead of coffee in the room. Also, tea and apple juice for breakfast. Other than that, my stay was very nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Arlington, Tennessee, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Per the suggestion of a 1-800 operator, my husband recently booked a 1-night stay at the Ramada Inn Mountain Home and I have to say it was far from a previous property where we stayed on last visit. The bed comforter was soiled, with what we're still not sure, and the room temperature could never be adjusted to a comfort level. There was an indoor pool which was right underneath our room and the noise from the small children was like sleeping in the middle of a playground. Our view was a balcony that overlooked the pool area, which meant we couldn't open patio door for the noise. It was a beautiful weekend and this property felt closed off and unappealing. The frontdesk staff was pleasant enough but as for the property itself there was a lot to be desired. The room lighting was very poor as well. Personally we would never book this property again. The mountains are too beautiful to stay in a property that doesn't take full advantage of the tremendous views surrounding the place.

Dissappointed Guests
Arlington, TN

Room Tip: Get room facing the outside away from indoor pool Not handicap friendly, no elevators Room thermos...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
NORTH LITTLE ROCK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

travelled to Mtn. Home AR with my sons H.S. football/band. I stopped at a higher priced hotel first and they didn't have any rooms and I wanted a hotel with an indoor pool and this was the only other one in town, I was a little hesitant because of a review I had read on priceline.com stating the staff was unfriendly/not helpful etc. I am pleased to say that the service was EXCELLENT, the front desk clerk couldn't have been any more helpful or pleasant, she was great, as was the clerk the next morning who gave us a complimentary wake up call as we slept so well we missed our free breakfast, that dang pool I was so worried about and were rushing around to get out at checkout time. Then the promptly called us to turn around and come back when we were only 15 miles down the road to retrieve the insulin I had left in the refridgerator.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Mountain Home? Share your experiences!