“EXCELLENT!!! Clean & friendly...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Mountain Home

You added Hampton Inn Mountain Home to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Mountain Home
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   955 Coley Drive, (for July 13, 2008), Mountain Home, AR 72653   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Mountain Home
Springdale, Arkansas
“EXCELLENT!!! Clean & friendly...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

Our stay was a 3 night stay. Came to town to visit family. Our room was very clean, front desk ladies were super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot, fresh, and very good. Indoor pool was very much heated, and very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will be back...... 8-) Thank you again Deloras and Sandy!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

Visited this hotel at the end of August for a weekend with extended family. We booked 2 rooms. Both rooms were clean for the most part (we found 3 pieces of dried cereal beside the TV stand in one of the rooms). The bathrooms were nice and clean. Beds were a little too soft and bouncy for anyone to get a solid nights sleep (unless you are sleeping alone). Breakfast area was well stocked and clean. Nicely decorated eating area with large TV to watch the morning news while you eat. Staff were friendly anytime they were filling your request or greeting you.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

Our room was very nice and clean. Stay included a free breakfast with freshly made waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, fruit, yogurt and more! The only downside was that our double room was a bit small and didn't have a closet area to hang clothes.

Would stay again!

• Stayed July 2010
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2010

I had occasion to stay at Hampton Inn, Mountain Home, AR, because my father
was hospitalized at Baxter Regional Medical Center. My stay encompassed five nights in late February, 2010, and again three nights a week later. The hotel is 5 - 10 minutes from the hospital.

The accommodations were top notch! I have not one complaint. The room was immaculate! I had a king nonsmoking room on both the first and third floors during my two stays. Housekeeping great. FREE INTERNET. Bedding extremely comfortable. I did not use the pool, but it looked fine. There is a small exercise room. There is a computer/printer off the lobby for your needs if you don't have a laptop with you.

Continental Breakfast: The lobby area/dining area of this smaller Hampton is beautiful. There is a large flat screen mounted on the wall. Very, very clean. The continental breakfast was very good. There was always waffles, fresh fruit, muffins, cereals, toast, bagles, juices every day. In addition, daily there is a differnt choice of scrammbled eggs, bacon, biscuits gravy, etc. If there is something not out that you need, the staff will get it for you. I know, because I asked. They also have the little bags made up by 6 a.m. for breakfast on the go.
Breakfast is from 6 - 10 a.m. There, of course, is many tea choices and coffee choices.
There are also restaurants/fast food very, very close. Only five-minute drive or less from this Hampton.

Staff: I cannot say enough about the staff I encountered at this hotel. I checked in very late, around midnight, because I arrived there under emergency circumstances. On the first trip I had my teenage daughter in tow. The door, of course, was locked at that time, but there was a staff member there watching the door who let me in as I walked up the entrway. I had no reservations as I drove directly to the hospital and then went to find a room. They were extremely accommodating to find me a great rate. During the whole stay (both stays) staff would ask about my dad. They are attentive, home-town friendly and professional all at the same time. I know I'm getting winded here, but I feel compelled to add that one night I arrived back to the Hampton quite late. I hadn't eaten, and I mentioned that to the staff. I was going to run back out to McDonald's, but they offered me some of their appetizers they had gotten from a local steakhouse. They shared their meal with a weary, sad guest, and I can't remember anywhere I've ever stayed in all my travels where that's happened. The Hampton has some great employees here. I hope they recognize them!

So stay here with confidence.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Little Rock, Ar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2010

My husband was working while I entertained the little ones at the hotel. We spent most of the day in the pool. The water is exceptionally warm in both the pool and the whirlpool. Breakfast was good--standard mix of hot and warm items. The coffee was above average and available all day. We loved the cookies in the evening. Internet was adequate. The rooms are very small and so are the beds. Our room did not have a tub, which is a problem for small children.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
San Antonio, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2009

This was my first stay using reward points, a two night visit to see the in-laws. We had stayed at a hotel right next door previously, and it was very nice. But this new Hampton Inn beats the other one hands down. It was off season, very few people staying there, but the staff couldn't do enough for you in the morning or late at night. The room was great, we used the indoor pool and spa 4 times in the two days - we even used the top of the line exercise equipment. It's convenient, it's new, we enjoyed the cookies and the hot breakfast, and can't wait to go back. OK I lied there - but if they moved the hotel somewhere else.... :-)

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, AR
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2009

My work partner and I had rooms booked here because we thought we should give the new hotel a chance. I won't tell you the entire story because it would take forever but let's just say that the rooms are tiny. You can't hang clothes in the armoire and also put your suitcase away. My coworker called me when I was checking in and told me that his room was itty bitty. He a sked me if we should ask for an upgrade or just go back to our usual hotel. I told him that it would probably be fine at the Hampton. After all, we were only there for one night. Minutes later, I found someone else's dirty clothes (shorts and socks and I do mean dirty) in a drawer in my room. Now my work partner and I are on the same page. I thought we should give the front desk a chance to help change our minds.

Their reaction when we told them how disappointed we were? They told us we could check out. Yeah, nothing else offered, just that we could check out. We expressed our disgust at the dirty clothes (completely unacceptable), that the rooms were so small that I could put my suitcase and laptop bag away, etc. We asked what they thought we should do. They told us we could check out. Check my other reviews. I am not hard on hotels. I cut slack where it is due. This was ridiculous.

I told them that we could spend $10 less AND have an outside entrance, whirlpool tub, a sofa in the room and a room 3 times the size at the hotel a few streets away. That is when they told us that they did have king beds. Nice! Then she tried to book us together in the same room. Wrong! I am a woman and we are work partners, not spouses or "partners". We told her that was unacceptable. In return, we just got a look that said she thought we were being difficult. We were not trying to get something for nothing. We just wanted what we thought was a fair deal. In addition, we have a budget for our accommodations.

Then they told us they could move to another room for $10 more. Well, alright!! I asked to see the room before she did the paperwork. Upstairs we went and guess where she took us? To a room that was a mirror image of the room we told her was unsatisfactory. So they don't care and they don't listen and they don't clean the rooms properly. That is horrible customer service in my opinion.

I don't care that this is one of the Hampton's new models. It is tiny. I could have tolerated that but I won't tolerate horrible customer service or rooms containing someone else's sticky socks. We gave them multiple opportunities to make us happy. We asked what they thought and their only offer was to check out. So we did. We went to our usual hotel. They welcomed us with open arms. Neither of us will stay at that Hampton again. In fact, Hampton will be low on my list from now on no matter where I stay.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Mountain Home? Share your experiences!