“Another Hamton Inn” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Mountain Home

You added Hampton Inn Mountain Home to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Mountain Home
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   955 Coley Drive, (for July 13, 2008), Mountain Home, AR 72653   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Mountain Home
Austin, Texas
“Another Hamton Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Stayed here while on a business trip in Mountain Home. Service was very good. The rooms were clean and modern. Good location with respect to town. Great value for the money.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Aurora, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We have stayed in quite a few Hampton Inn's and this one just wasn't up to the standards of the others. There wasn't really anything wrong with it but when you compare to others it was a bit of a let down. They don't have any King beds, and the room had only a shower no bathtub and they are much smaller than others..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I absolutely loved staying here! I thought the accomodations were very nice and very clean. Susie at the front desk was so incredibly nice and I thought the breakfast was great! I was not expecting there to be so many options. I have had crummy continental breakfasts before, but this was not one of them. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Jasper, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The rooms at this hotel are not your standard Hampton Inn size they are much smaller. No King beds are available. We had to move twice before we got an acceptable room. I wouldn't stay here again. When I mentioned their 100% satisfaction guarantee I was told to speak to the manager in the morning - when I did that she said, you should have mentioned it last night as there is nothing we can do now. A letter to the corporate office did get me a free night from Hampton Inns, but this particular hotel is not up to their standards. I usually love Hampton Inn as you know what you are going to get but this hotel wasn't what I expected.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Park City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

Now that I know there are options in Mountain Home, I'll look before I'd stay here again. Front desk staff was either great or not great. Bring ear plugs, the walls are paper thin. The "hot" breakfast needs work. Yucky eggs and something called a bagel topper that looked challenging. Bed was fine. Place was clean. I'd give it a straight average. Nothing remarkable.

Room Tip: Take 3rd floor. This is one of those places where you can hear through the walls so I suspect you...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

One night stay here in October and was very pleased with this hotel. I found it to be clean, quiet and comfortable with an amzing staff.
Beds, as with most Hamptons, was very comfortable and the room was quiet, yet a bit small.

Breakfast was a treat, with many items to choose from.

Overall, I was very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

I was greated by this staff, but not very Warmly. The decor is ok, a little outdated. I had a some red spots/stains (yuck) on my sheets, so I went down and told the lady at the front desk, and she went to the cart closet, and handed me a set of sheets. Yes, that is what I want to do on my anniversary, change sheets on a hotel bed. Upon check in, I informed them I would be paying cash, but on my check out sheet ,they put under the door, the payment listed was my card. So I had to once again go downstairs, and fix the problem.
Breakfast was ok, wrapped muffins, bread, etc... nothing special. The "to-go" bags are always a great option when you are in a hurry. I have to say they are the only Non-Smoking/Pet Free Hotel in the area. That said, they could do MUCH better.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Mountain Home? Share your experiences!