“Great Weekend Resort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mena Mountain Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mena
Mena Mountain Resort
You added Mena Mountain Resort to your Saves list
2817 HWY 71N, Mena, AR   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mena
Allen, Texas
“Great Weekend Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We planned a bike trip to Mena on Sept 21-23. We had 15 people and 10 bikes on our trip. The rooms are all over sized and beautifully decorated. All bed mattresses are pillow top and very comfortable. The property is immaculate inside and out. There is a pool and hot tub which we all enjoyed as well as the adjoining club house with pool table, Juke box, shuffle board, etc. Breakfast was served each morning and was great. Above all, the owners, Lou Longoria and Denni Collins are fantastic Host/Hostess who make you feel like part of the family your entire stay. I highly recommend this property and we plan to return as often as possible.

Room Tip: They are all great !!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I don't know where to start! Lou (the Owner) was such a gracious host. He worked his butt off to make sure our group was comfortable. This place feels like home. Decorated with quality furniture, comfortable linens, soft towels (not motel supply stuff) and extra large rooms that look like they would be in someones house. Extra clean throughout. They have a large game room complete with shuffleboard, pool table, bar area (BYOB) and a jukebox.... all free to use. Everyone in my motorcycle group was impressed and very happy. We had great fun for 2 nights in there without disturbing the other guests. Great swimming pool, hot tub, upstairs billiards with sitting area.... I can go on & on. We will be staying here again asap with a larger group next time. Excellent job Lou, we will be back soon!

Thanks again for a wonderful time,
Dutch H. / Los Chicharrones Locos MC.

Room Tip: All rooms that I saw were inviting and comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Little Rock, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The photos for this place were beautiful. I really wanted to enjoy our stay. I have family members a couple town over so we wanted someplace nearby. Then the hooror started. The room smelled really bad and was dirty. We let the owner or manager ( ? ) know about it, but he didn't care. He was very rude to my 6 year old daughter!!! He yelled at her twice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The setting was very relaxing and felt as though I was in a familiar place. The breakfast was relaxing and enjoyable. I wish I could have stayed longer and had a BBQ out by the pool utilizing the provided grill. The room also came with two fishing poles, sure wish I would have had the time to enjoy both ponds on the property.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Our stay at the restort was very nice. Room was large and stayed nice and cool. Staff was friendly and easy to find if needed. Pool was clean and so was the arcade room. Games were free! We will have to plan more family vacations to this resort!

• Stayed September 2012
Greenville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were traveling and were looking up places to stay. I had found several places but I checked tripadvisor and decided not to use two of the ones I was going to do to ratings. Saw this location and decided to give them a call. I talked to a very lovely woman. She gave us directions and greated us when we arrived. It is a georgeous place. I felt like I was at home. The room was great and very spacious. Walked around to check out the place and it was soooo nice. I look forward to coming back when I can stay longer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We are in a HUGE room. There is a wonderful balcony. This is certainly the place to stay in Mena, AR. We are on our way topics up kids from Camp Ozark. Lou and Dennie are very hospitable. Great value for money! This was certainly a great step above the Sun Country Inn where we stayed the last time!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Mena Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!