“Old and poorly maintained” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Limetree Inn

Limetree Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mena
Limetree Inn
You added Limetree Inn to your Saves list
804 Highway 71 North, Mena, AR 71953   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mena
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Old and poorly maintained”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

Charged extra for executive suite with table and chairs, what a joke. Ceiling leaks, room smelled bad, ice machines empty, room was right out of the 60s. Only a little better than sleeping in my truck.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Tyler,Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

We had made reservation for a non smoking suite but were told it was taken and we could use the smoking unit. We said ok if the smell was not too bad. Well, it was worse...the room smelled terrible and I had to spray cologne to make it somewhat livable. There was no shampoo in the room or any other of the little amenities you get if you stay in a better hotel/motel. The bed was lumpy and the blanket was stained in the other room of the suite. Also, there were no pillows for the second bed. Thank goodness we brought our own pillows! Also, I feel the management needs to screen their employees better...I had bought a necklace in Mena as a gift to the person who stayed with my animals while we were in Mena but guess what....it went missing while we were gone for the day! Guess I was too trusting, even though the necklace was well hidden in my overnight bag. I didn't realize the necklace was gone til I got home. Well, live and learn.
I cannot recommend this motel to anyone and we for sure rather sleep in our car then stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Traveler
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2008

This motel has definitely seen better days. It took a fair while to get checked in and then they gave us the key to a room that already had someone trying to sleep in it. That was pretty much indicative of our entire visit.
Our room was quite smelly indeed - and not in a good way. Don't expect any extras but at $67.26 (including tax) it was what it was.
They have a restaurant onsite and our grand-daughter did enjoy the pool.
I wouldn't neccesarily recommend this property to anyone but there isn't a whole lot to pick from around this area.

• Liked — Probably the pool
  • Disliked — The smell
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Limetree Inn? Share your experiences!