“The Good Ole Days!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Limetree Inn

Limetree Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mena
Limetree Inn
You added Limetree Inn to your Saves list
804 Highway 71 North, Mena, AR 71953   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mena
Woodstock, AL
“The Good Ole Days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

CLEAN -Most Pleasant atmosphere!!! Nostalgic, CLEAN with none of those strong "coverup" perfumes at the chains. Best nights sleep on a 6 day road trip. Restaurant was a GREAT break from the normal road food, it was REAL FOOD. Quiet and safe..THANKS!!!

Room Tip: We were on the bottom, right side...nice..
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

If you are looking for lots of amenities this probably isn't for you, but if you want a nice clean place with a relaxing atmosphere this is a good choice. I was on a motorcycle trip and wanted to park out front of my room. This request was taken care of and I drew a room in the rear building. I had supper in the attached restaurant, partaking of their buffet. The food wasn't fancy (salisbury steak, fried chicken, and sides) but tasty and fairly priced. I went back for seconds. Seemed the locals gathered there for dinner as well, another factor that drew me in to eat. Back in the room the TV was a newer flatscreen and the bed a very comfortable king size. Not all the channels came in clearly though there was cable, but still it was adequate. The bathroom was clean, functioned properly, and well supplied. Good water pressure and plenty of hot water for my shower. The bad would be the proximity of the railroad. At about 4 AM I was awakened by a freight train whistling for the crossing. i went back to sleep, but it is close enough that you get woken up. The other might be the outside lighting. They consisted of "jelly jar" fixtures along the walkway. I'd be more comfortable with brighter light, they seemed a bit dim especially in that rear area where I was one of the few occupants. In conclusion, if the opportunity arose I would definetly stay at the Limetree again.

Room Tip: Avoid the rearmost outaward south facing section due to the dim, isolated feeling and the proximity...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Longville, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We had a very nice stay at the Limetree Inn, The front desk had Angela on duty and she was very helpful and had a great sense of humor, The room was clean and comfortable, The food in the restarant was good and had a good price, We enjoyed our stay and would stay again, I recommend staying here,

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
New Boston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

The room was clean and the furniture and carpet was clean, The bathroom was clean, no shampoo or lotion but we always carry our own so not a problem. Had coffee pot and coffee and blow dryer with full size ironing board and iron no frdge or microwave though.The bed was clean and very comfortable ,the pillows were pretty good also.The restaurant is descent to, with good service. New guy on desk when we checked in was new and couldn't take care of us but did have someone there who could the lady in the morning was very courteous and helpful.Overall good hotel would definately stay ther again when in the area.The decor is a little outdated but then so are we, actually was cozy and and made you feel at home there.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Friendswood, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Others have mentioned the sheets and I would have to agree as they are not very clean. I was not happy having to sleep on them but had no choice. No shampoo provided. Old TV, I guess I didn't get a room with a flat screen. Restaurant on the premised was the only good thing. Will try and stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011 via mobile

Best people great restaurant nice flat screen tv. Free hbo and let me keep my dog in my room. The staff go the extra mile when it was not there fault. It was raining. Just really nice people. Nice rooms really enjoy my stay.

• Stayed October 2011
Dallas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

Traveling with a large group of motorcyclists (23 people), this was the only place in town that could accommodate us all (15 rooms). Price was OK. The hotel is older, and dated. Although my room was decent, one couple traveling with our group mentioned at breakfast that their sheets had stains that prompted them to sleep on top of them, rather than between them (the sheets had been washed, but the "organic" stains remained). They have updated to flat panel TV's in the rooms (basic cable, no movie channels).

Although there was no courtesy shampoo in the bathroom, there is a Wal-Mart next door. There was plenty of hot water. My shower curtain was a little mildewy.

Wi-fi was available from my room, but the wireless network was labeled "netgear" and not password protected so I wasn't sure if it was run by the hotel or somebody trying to scam me.

The on-site full service restaurant was convenient for breakfast, extremely reasonably priced, and the staff was prompt and very friendly. I must compliment them on knowing how to make crispy hash browns - a lost art at most places I go.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Limetree Inn? Share your experiences!