Firstly stayed here for 4 nights on May 13-17th for business trip.. Everything was pretty decent as its a brand new hotel but the food is really so so but its still decently priced.. The aircon isnt working very well and not really cooling but after afew calls the technician came up to fix the issue quickly so no major problem here.
1. Brand new hotel.. clean etc..
2. Hotel staff are ever smiling
3. Walking distance to the seafood restaurants for seafood lovers
4. THEIR SERVICES MAKE UP FOR THE FAULTS IN THE HOTEL.. one late night my gf was not feeling very well and i had to go and get her some med from the pharmacy and the i asked the counter staff for direction but they insisted that its not safe to travel alone at that hour of the night and drove me to the pharmacy and back F.O.C and never even ask for tips or anything.. cant remember the guy(driver) name but he is pretty friendly and the counter lady receptionist who offered the help.. tip the driver off well even though he rejected afew times.
1. They should tell the guest there are more room choices like their grand deluxe,suite and president suite are open for booking as well.. we found out after the 2nd night there are other rooms choices but the only choices they actually told us is only their superior room but its still a clean and decent room... some guest wont mind to pay more to enjoy the extra comfort away from home esp they are very frequent travellers.
2. Aircon are still not strong enough even after lowering it to their lowest temperature available.
3. The housekeeping can be more detail with the cleaning.
Although my favourite hotel is still BCC & tempat senang but i will still give this hotel another try since its nearer to the central area and to their extremely good services.
You have no recent hotel searches.