“Order messed up MOST of the time!” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 25 Restaurants in Maumelle
Conway, Arkansas
“Order messed up MOST of the time!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I work close to this location and was going to this restaurant very frequently for a quick to go meal. Without exaggeration, I bet over 90% of the time I was charged for what I had ordered and was served something else that was priced cheaper. I quit going to them for over a year and decided to give them another try to see if they had gotten better. What a mistake. The EXACT same happened again upon my first time to return. Not only was I charged for what I had ordered and given the wrong order but the food was so extremely old and dried out it wasn't eatable. I guess I should have learned my lesson the first time. I'm not wasting my money here ever again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Love the chicken fingers with the wimpy (mild) sauce. Fried mushrooms are delicious! It's a bonus that they have a drive-thru as well.

Visited March 2014
LITTLE ROCK
“Seen one seen 'em all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Good food, if you want fried chicken. I'm not knocking it, just simple good food, just like Chick Fi let

Visited December 2012
Mayflower, Arkansas
“Sick”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The few times I have visited this fast food place, I always end up with tummy trouble. I always order one of their salads, and I always get sick. I have learned my lesson now and will not go back again. The managers do not care, and there are a bunch of teenagers working there that would rather be anywhere else, doing anything else.

Visited July 2012
conway, ar
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

No complaints. Chicken is tasty, service is fast. Not disappointed.