Had to settle back into my normal chaos of a life before writing my review about our Punta Cana vacation and want to thank everyone at the NOW resort for being EXCELLENTE! Special thanks to Angel and Marcelino for being very attentive and making sure we had a great stay. It was very clear you really care about your customers. To Wilki, Osvaldo, “Primo” David and everyone at Carnival Café, you all are wonderful. To Daniella, thank you for bringing us drinks on the beach. The entire staff at this resort was pleasant and friendly and took care of every need.
We were on the beach every day and enjoyed every minute of it. Although we didn’t part take in any of the events with the Entertainment Team, they did put on a good show and it looked as though those who did, had a great time.
The food was average but I would have liked that more Dominican style food served. We ate a several restaurants but found they were hit or miss and just decided that a quick bite in the Café was good enough. We did have breakfast in Castaways and had the Dominican Breakfast and we loved it.
The grounds of the resort were kept immaculate, as were the Beaches.
Here are a few things I would recommend:
1) Have the staff trying to sell vacation packages only a specific location not right outside the café. We had someone stop to talk to us every other day and really how many other ways is there to say No Thank You
2) See if you can get the city to do something about those men standing out on the beach next door to the resort. They would approach you every time you go to the ocean and it’s unsettling after a couple of times. I understand they need business but enough.
3) Add more Dominican dishes to the Café menu.
Other than those items, which are minimal, this resort has everything for everyone. We recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into the breathtaking Now Larimar Punta Cana and enjoy a wristband-free, excitement-filled getaway. Far from life's demands. Back to its simple pleasures. Where sophistication meets understated. And the kids have as much fun as the grown-ups. Located on over 700 yards of picturesque palm-studded white sand beach on the majestic turquoise Caribbean Sea in Playa Bavaro, Now Larimar offers all of the privileges of an Unlimited-Luxury(R) escape in an exquisite seaside setting. Savor every moment with deluxe accommodations, reservation-free gourmet restaurants, premium cocktails, pampering in our world-class Spa, endless daytime and nighttime activities and much much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Now Larimar Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Larimar Hotel Punta Cana
- Nh Hotels Punta Cana
- Nh Hotel Punta Cana
- Edenh Real Arena
- Edenh Real Punta Cana
- Edenh Punta Cana