Visited Ocean Blue from Jan 22, -29, 2015.
this is the third time we have been there. Always enjoyed it, but this time had 2 concierges from Apple named Erick and Noel that went above and beyond to take care of us. They were excellent, from the dinner on the beach to tour of kitchen and private dinner with tour of the kitchens. Building 5 was good, close to pool and beach. The whole area is very clean, and all the restaurants are excellent. Every one we met was so friendly. Always a smile on their face.
We took our whole family there last March, and they are going back in March as they also enjoyed it very much.
Already missing Erick and Noel's smiling faces and the warm sun.
Jim and L inda R
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the wonderful beaches of Bavaro, and immersed in tropical foliage, close to the White Sands golf course, the Ocean Blue and Sand is an all-inclusive resort featuring suite accommodations, two luxurious pools, casino, spa and fitness center, dive center and an extensive activity program including childrens' and teen mini clubs, to make your stay an unforgettable experience. All-inclusive: Meals, drinks, cocktails and snacks included 24 hours. Some additional services are available at additional charge. Free WiFi available in all the Resort areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Blue & Sand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Blue Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Hotel Beach
- Ocean Blue Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Golf Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Ocean Blue
- Ocean Blue Hotel Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Resort Dominican Republic