Just returned from a large family trip (19 of us) and wanted to write a short review to encourage others to visit this resort. The resort is large (but not the largest on the island) but plenty of shuttles runnign around if you don't want to walk. The resort property and rooms are beuatiful.
But, the best part was our personal advisor from Apple Vacations Reginoloto Morel or simply "Ray." You just can't come up with something that Ray doesn't genuinely want to solve for you. The resort was pretty crowded,, but Ray was always able to help accomodate us when we needed anything.
At the end of the day, there are many beuatiful resorts in the D.R., but this one is even more beautiful because of Ray and the rest of the staff at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the wonderful beaches of Bavaro, and immersed in tropical foliage, close to the White Sands golf course, the Ocean Blue and Sand is an all-inclusive resort featuring suite accommodations, two luxurious pools, casino, spa and fitness center, dive center and an extensive activity program including childrens' and teen mini clubs, to make your stay an unforgettable experience. All-inclusive: Meals, drinks, cocktails and snacks included 24 hours. Some additional services are available at additional charge. Free WiFi available in all the Resort areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Blue & Sand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Blue Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Hotel Beach
- Ocean Blue Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Golf Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Ocean Blue
- Ocean Blue Hotel Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Resort Dominican Republic