Pros: The beach was great. Pools were awesome. The rooms were clean. Staff was friendly.
Cons: too much walking. Food wasn't that good, very repetitive. H10 people pretty much stalk you and the vendors are the worst. Drinks were weak unless you ask for more alcohol or specifically for top shelf.
Was there for a week for a wedding which was the Best part of the trip.
I've been to the D.R. 4 times now. I wouldn't go back to this place if I travel back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the wonderful beaches of Bavaro, and immersed in tropical foliage, close to the White Sands golf course, the Ocean Blue and Sand is an all-inclusive resort featuring suite accommodations, two luxurious pools, casino, spa and fitness center, dive center and an extensive activity program including childrens' and teen mini clubs, to make your stay an unforgettable experience. All-inclusive: Meals, drinks, cocktails and snacks included 24 hours. Some additional services are available at additional charge. Free WiFi available in all the Resort areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean Blue & Sand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Blue Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Hotel Beach
- Ocean Blue Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Golf Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Ocean Blue
- Ocean Blue Hotel Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Resort Dominican Republic